Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Iraqi civil war that will engulf the entire middle east was a given Bush ignored for God!




KURD-ARAB, SUNNI-SHIITE DISPUTES



I have to reiterate something I have said too many times since Bush chose to ignore all warnings of total civil war spreading throughout the entire middle east so he could attack Iraq and straighten out the middle east as God spoke to him and instructed him to. Knowing we are hearing Rumors of Israel attacking Iran by years end and how that will unite Iran I have to wonder how that will further alter the breakdown in Iraq? Will they unite against Israel? Us?

You know I firmly believe and have said so a million times by now that since 9/11 everything was construed to allow Bush to gain the power he needed to prosecute his new order not just in the middle east but on the entire world! He diverted from Afghanistan to get back into the middle east with the goal of setting up a larger safety zone for Israel and going after Iran. Both will fail! It has long been my contention that coming to Israel's aid once they attack Iran will be our in to Iran!

Bush has created a hell on earth for Iraq that he calls liberty and success with promises to spread it throughout the entire middle east. He has long wanted a Korea style force in Iraq to secure the peace! That will never work in Iraq or the middle east! Planting our military in the middle of the mess Bush has created out of the middle east because of his failed Democratization program is going to be a Custer's Last Stand on a grand scale! looking at the war cabinet Obama has amassed I am going to say at this point that this is going to happen even under a President Obama.

The verdict is still out on Iran but an attack by Israel will unite them and would create hell for us in the middle east. My claims of Bush wanting a Korea style force in Iraq that would result in a Custer's last stand in Iraq is right now in the balance and getting closer every day. I am afraid the Colonel's analysis on Iraq made public last week is flawed and is only partly right but his conclusion is totally flawed. I believe he is right it is time to get out. However he is dead wrong saying that Iraqi forces are competent enough to hold off Sunni insurgents, Shiite militias and other internal threats to the Iraqi government.

There is no way! What about the Kurds who want their autonomy and they do not want to share their oil fields period. Nuri Al-Maliki wants that issue resolved and it will never be. Knowing that, Al-Maliki really concerns me saying we can stay after 2011 if the Iraqis require further training and support.
Iraq PM admits US troops may stay

I can agree with the Colonel that the Iraqi forces have an array of problems, including corruption, poor management and the inability to resist political pressure from Shiite political parties. For all of these problems, however, Reese argues that Iraqi forces are competent enough to hold off Sunni insurgents, Shiite militias and other internal threats to the Iraqi government. However Reese argues that Iraqi forces are competent enough to hold off Sunni insurgents, Shiite militias and other internal threats to the Iraqi government. Adviser's Memo: It's Time to Leave Iraq | theledger.com | The ...


There is no way in hell Iraq is going to be able to deal with all that plus the Kurd's fighting for autonomy. That is why Al-maliki's statement that we can stay if the Iraqis require further training and support bothers me. The word support! I don't mind giving them training but I do not want to be left there long enough for the Kurd fight to erupt and we end up doing the fighting for Iraq. Right now the Kurd's like us but like everything else in the middle east that can change on a dime and would. Iraqi premier: Kurdish-Arab dispute must be solved

I just want to say in one respect the Colonel is right we better get out and now. It is more than time! We never should have diverted our forces from Afghanistan in the first place. Pull out immediately send some forces home to R and R and send all the rest along with the equipment to Afghanistan where they should have been in the first place. It is a given Bush ignored to attack Iraq but it will erupt into sectarian chaos. When it does Republicans will blame it on us. However as I have been saying for years, it is time to see how much Iraq really wants it's Democracy! Gates said troop withdrawal may be sped up well make it now!

I see an absolute blow up of the entire middle east with us stuck in the middle of it. Many of us have been saying for 6 years now Iraq will have to be broken into 3 separate countries, for the Sunni, Shiite, and Kurds. However with the Kurds wanting part of Iran and Turkey for a separate Kurdistan and Israel's expected attack on Iran I only see a total middle east breakdown Bush guaranteed from day one!

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

5 comments:

Demeur said...

I knew civil war in Iraq was a given even before Bush went in there. Even his Daddy warned him not to go some years earlier. But then this is what happens when we mess with other people's governments by installing dictators. I think you'd be surprised what would happen if we left the area entirely. Eventually things would work themselves out but of course there would be blood shed in the mean time. We can't be playing the worlds' policemen forever. The UK tried that since the 1800s and it didn't get them very far.

jmsjoin said...

Hi Demeur
I don't like anything there or here today. What the hell is next?

This is unbelievable! Much of my family is from New Hampshire and I love the people there but I was just stunned!

I am going to be following this but this is insane. They just showed a guy at the protests waiting for Obama standing on private property with a gun at his side. I know it is legal in NH but cut the crap! This is going to lead to this happening everywhere. MSM wtf?

Holte Ender said...

The guy in NH wearing a sidearm, was holding a sign that said: "It's time to water the tree of liberty".

A Thomas Jefferson quote: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

That guy should be in cuffs.

jmsjoin said...

Shit Holte
I didn't know that! I refuse to believe they did not immediately arrest him. I am pissed they put that on TV. I'm telling you, you know I write about it often but they will not stop until they instigate their second revolution and blame it on Obama. I had everyone up in arms here because I was so pissed at that!

jmsjoin said...

I have to run down to the VA tomorrow and it will take all day so I well be temporarily incommunicado!