Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another magnitude 7.1 then a 6.4 earthquake as Japan finally admits Fukishima equal to or worse than Chernobyl




Audio slideshow: One month on

In pictures: Japan one month on

Japan on Monday expanded the evacuation zone around its crippled nuclear plant because of high levels of accumulated radiation, as a strong aftershock rattled the area one month after a quake and tsunami sparked the worst nuclear crisis since Chernobyl.

Another magnitude 7.1 earthquake rattled the northeastern coast of Japan Monday evening, the US Geological Survey reported.

Japan Expands Nuclear Evacuation Zone I thought the situation was improving?

Fukushima: What must be done? Cement all 4 reactors and get on with it!

The growing concerns of nearby South Korea and China about radioactive fallout from Japan were underscored when China's health ministry reported trace amounts of radioactive iodine in spinach in three Chinese provinces. Japan's fishermen and farmer's are more than angry that their livelihoods are being destroyed and receiving a mere apology.

Radioactivity from the Fukishima plants has now been detected throughout the US, Canada, Russia, Scotland, the UK, South Korea, around the world, this is an environmental catastrophe our frail planet did not need.!

This really concerns me because the crisis in Japan just keeps getting worse despite the lies. It had to cross the country to get here on the east coast of the United States. This is not the legacy Japan wanted to leave for its children nor the one I want for mine. I have been saying from the beginning that this was going to dwarf Chernobyl and it will. It was obvious they were lying from the beginning and they still are.

They found that #2 and #3 were leaking plutonium and uranium directly in the sea but don't worry it will be diluted. What? That reactor three is the only one of the 6 that uses the deadliest of the deadly, a mixture of plutonium and uranium. Now we are hearing there is another in as bad a shape and they are worried about another hydrogen explosion from #1.. Seal them in cement now before things get any worse. Chernobyl was a 7 now they are talking 7, eventually it will be a 10 or for which they of yet do not have a classification.

I was blown away that Chernobyl is now a vacation destination knowing how much they are still hiding and that 25 years later the Germans pay hunters half a million apiece for wild boars to keep them off the table as they are still radioactive. This is 4 reactors and will dwarf Chernobyl!

Radioactive fallout from the Chernobyl nuclear disaster is still poisoning Germany's boars nearly 25 years on, with authorities fighting to keep toxic meat off the market as the wild boar population rockets. Don't worry?


James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
http://anaverageamericanpatriot.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Thanx for the update's here AP and Good Morning! I was a tad concerned being that my wife and daughter just had to go to Phillippines for a month or so vacation ... and when I just popped it up lightly in conversation with my wife a week or so ago, she started saying the usual ... she know's what's she's doing, etc, etc, etc ... my wife is one of them type's who is determined no matter what, to do what she planned no matter what, so that's why I bring it up lightly to her, because I know most of the time I'm pissing in the wind to try to get her to consider a change of any plan's. But the other day when I was hearing on the radio news about another earthquake hitting last week sometime ... the news was reporting folk's saying ... "No worry, it was just a 7 pointer" .. the thing is frankly AP ... even if there was a grave need to worry and of being in danger ... they will tell us to be "calm" and "rational" ... and rational these dayz mean's "shut up" and talk fairy tales of joy and prosperity, pray to the Lord, and everything will be fine, etc. I can tell the way you write AP you damn well know the score clearly too. This is really f'd up Guy, bigtime, and no one is going to just shut down nuke facilities either ... that is also market controlled and we have become so dependent on thing's that are totally destructive to the planet and to us. And sadly AP when all the crap hit's the fan and goes south even more ... all they will have to say is ... "stay calm" too. Beside's that though ... what this country will have to do to get ANY real change is have a revolution of some sort. I'll shut the Hell up now.

Thanx again Guy ....

Demeur said...

RC I'd say you wife has the right idea because this is still early in the poisoning of our planet. Levels should be low for a while until what they're dumping into the ocean makes it into the food chain. I've been discussing the situation with a gentleman from the Ukraine who lived near Chernoybl who lived through their disaster. He recommends not drinking milk for a while. Also if you like fish then now is the time to buy it before it gets contaminated especially halibut and other bottom fish.

To seal them in cement is no easy task Jim. First you're talking about one hell of a lot of cement. My guess would be enough to build a couple of large runways which would take years to dig and move that much material. The logistics of mixing and moving that much material would be something to see as well.

jmsjoin said...

Thanks RC! Save your breath with the wife, I have the same situation. She admittedly does not want to know the truth and wants to live in lala land. I just pick up the pieces as they inevitably do fall.

jmsjoin said...

Sucks doesn't it Demeur? I know encasing it is not easy but Russia had it done by now plus there is 4 here. It is going to take years to know how bad this is . Now they are saying it might take centuries to pan out and the exclusion zone will never be habitable again.

Weaseldog said...

Typhoon season is coming up.

When Japan starts getting rocked by storms, that radioactive material will be spreading all over the islands.

Tokyo may end up in the exclusion zone before the year is up.

jmsjoin said...

I know Wease, it's getting around the world and everywhere now and I am sick of them saying not to worry.

They had Chernobyl cemented by now, I don't know why the hell they keep screwing around.

This is 4 reactors too not one. Korea Russia and others are complaining now.

Jap fisherman and farmers are pissed, There goes their livelihood.

The exclusion zone may never be able to be lived in again.

Ranch Chimp said...

Thanx for your tip on that Demeur ... I dont know much about some of this stuff, but that's a little better for me to grasp.

And AP ... I hear ya as far as the wife thing, my wife is also one of them inde type's big time ... the daughter's as they were growing up, would alway's come to dad to talk, because they say mom's too hard headed and will bitch at them, etc ... and they would alway's tell me on the side ... "Dont tell Mom, Dad ... cause she'll like freak", on many thing's. But she's cool to get along with as a partner ... and when we first met, I found out she was a die- hard sport's fan and taking her to a movie or similar would bore her to sleep, so it was alot of ballgame's and rock concert's ... which I loved! :)

I appreciate the insight also from you guy's on "cementing" etc ... but I just really dont like any of this and dont think I can ever feel out of harm's way by this stuff ... I really wish there was a way to get rid of the nuke stuff.

jmsjoin said...

RC I feel the same way! I will be writing about it in a day or too but the effect on food is no longer negligible and the long term effect on the life of the ocean thus us is my big concern, well the air too.