Wednesday, April 20, 2011

UK to Send Military Advisers to Help Libyan Rebels, they request NATO troops on the ground: Here we go





Libya death toll 'touches 10000'

UK to Send Military Advisers to Help Libyan Rebels

"NATO conducted deliberate, multiple strikes against command and control facilities of the Gaddafi regime last night, including communications infrastructure used to coordinate attacks against civilians, and the headquarters of the 32nd Brigade located 10 km south of Tripoli," NATO said in a statement. It's about time, now go after Tripoli!

Meanwhile Misrata is surrounded on all sides by Mr. Gadhafi's forces, who pummel the city with rockets, artillery shells, and cluster bombs on a daily basis and a spokesman says they are doing nothing. The leadership of the besieged rebel-held city of Misrata called for the urgent intervention of foreign ground forces to protect the city's half a million citizens, the first such call by Libyan rebels since the country's uprising began two months ago. "We are calling for foreign forces to protect our citizens immediately," Nouri Abdallah Abdel Ati, a member of Misrata's 17-person leadership committee, said Tuesday. "We want the UN or NATO on the ground. This is not a Western occupation or colonialism. This is needed to protect our people."

As Gaddafi forces lay siege to Misrata and slaughter the people any way they can NATO is being accused of over dramatizing the situation. The UK is sending military advisers, need we remind them that is the way we started in Vietnam? This is not good and is a no win situation.

Any way you look at it Kaddafi is no Mubarak and Egypt's army is not the army of blood thirsty mercenaries Kaddafi's Billions buys. They aren't going to be able to take out Gaddafi. He is going to keep slaughtering the "rats" The no fly zone stopped working when we handed it to the Brits and French though they seem to be doing better now the Bgabgo is captured and they can focus on Libya though now this is all really starting to worry me.

I just see no way in hell that Moamar, Saif, any of the Gaddafi men, or his daughter for that matter are going to go anywhere. I believe we screwed up again unless France or Britain takes control on the ground as seems to be happening. We can't do it and we are getting dragged into it! This is not going to be good especially if Russia and China get involved helping Gaddafi in one way or the other in turn for his oil.

I am all for dropping a MOAB (mother of all bombs) or a 30,000 pound bunker buster designed to dig 7 or 8 levels underground before exploding right in the middle of Gaddafi's 4 acre compound. I was just listening to Gaddafi's bitchy daughter speaking in Tripoli and Gaddafi hiding in a car while Loyalist planes circled overhead. What the heck is that in a supposed no fly zone? We are going to end up doing this ourselves I am afraid and what about Russia and China?




James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
http://anaverageamericanpatriot.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

A couple year's ago AP I was writing in my journal about the water cooler chat that I heard was going on in Washington over whether to reinstate a draft or not, yet the media's didnt hardly cover any of it, yet it was a fact. First of all, like everything else, the controlling entities also want to privatize as much defense/ military as they can ... and if they do they can drive down salaries and benefit's and have the tax dollar's go to them via gvmnt, instead of in gvmnt's trust, like they are attempting with all social programme's, which is why I also done the recent series "How to Privatize America". But ... back on the subject ... I ONLY feel the reason they are "not" publicly talking about the word "draft", is because the same reason they are calling Libya everything but a "war" ... politic's ... battle of the leftee's vs. righties ... of course both claim to be good and their opponent's evil. I call this "The WAR that doesnt Exist" ... heh, heh, heh, heh, heh :) I will be frank with you Guy .... knowing what I know (and I am one who tried to enlist in the early 1970's as I pointed out before) today ... and if I were younger and got drafted in some new draft ... and was asked some bullshit like get deployed to one of these ratshit ragheaded countries to fight for "OUR" freedom, I would technically go AWOL and refuse, some say that is cowardly ... but I wouldnt care ... IT IS NOT any benefit or protection of our land and people, that is NOT defense, it is lack of common sense.

Got to take care of some business and will return ... Enjoyed the morning read's ....

jmsjoin said...

I remember that and of course wrote on it. We have 1% of the country doing the fighting and most here could care less. I am sickened that all our allies us included are doing it again and Libya is going to be bad.

Watching what Gaddafi is doing to the civilians who are against him you want to do something to stop the slaughter but damn we have two Muslim wars going or should I say 3 now and Iran is coming down the pike, watch!

Ranch Chimp said...

This add's up over what I wrote about 3 year's ago (2008) when I started my journal, that we will see countries in these region's start to "gang up on us", as a matter of fact to my suprise listening to the news on the radio today I see it went just as I figured it would back then and wrote, being that group's such as for the Niger Delta, as well as Iran are jumping on board. The only reason I wrote that back then, was because in an odd way, this stuff usually work's like gang warfare over territorial dispute's, and drug cartel's operate, same of course with these money gang's, just human nature and reaction. They all know our force's are spread/ running thin in other word's, and they feel more comfortable about ganging up ... so I reckon that's why it's importante for us to be teaming up with our western allies too ... seem's like basically a battle between them and western culture's and interference. I havent even had the chance to read up on this over the last week unfortuantely online, so thanx for the link's and so forth.