Monday, April 18, 2011

'Exploding UFOs and alien landings' in secret FBI files released


FBI Releases Secret Files. UFOs & Aliens Reported
“The Vault” aptly named, is an online website were the FBI has uploaded some of their X files for the public to read. Reports on ESP, animal mutilation and even 'Project Bluebook' can be found under the Unexplained Phenomena section of The Vault.

FBI Investigated UFO in Utah in 1949

'Exploding UFOs and alien landings' in secret FBI files

We hear there are millions of universes and since we are destroying ours you have to think someone knows of another planet for us somewhere. We can't be this stupid or so you have to hope.

Did you ever read China's nasty surprise for us known as "assassins mace" or read about our "HAARP" You can Google it or I have the links having used them numerous times but not good.Here it all is from a discussion we had 2 years ago

If we have the space war no one supposedly wants but we are prepared for we are all stuck here. HAARP has been in progress for a century, do you remember when a couple years back the entire middle east went dead except for the US and Iraq? That was no accident.

Remember when a Russian and US satellite bumped into each other over Russia? That was no accident either. Read Assassins mace,it is in the link above, not good!

Also remember around 2 years ago when China took down her own satellite to see if they can? Well Russia, China, and the US can and much worse. Just the other day a tiny piece of that junk had us afraid the space station was going to be hit and they were preparing for it.

In a nut shell if they have a space war and destroy each others satellites we are all stuck on mother earth that they are destroying.

So much is made of oil and weapons but whoever owns space owns the future. Take out the satellites and aircraft carriers are dead in the water like the rest of the navy and entire modern military. "the best laid plans of men and mice" All we can do is shake our heads and go for the ride because we do not matter! That said I believe 100% in the UFO cover up and there are those that know on this planet that when they destroy this one there will be a place for the survivors to go and a way to get there.

We in the 50's and 60's grew up with many recounting's of the stories of Roswell, New Mexico and UFO sightings. We were encouraged by officials to lump them all in with the futuristic science fiction movies we watched from the 50's. I always knew this was a cover up and now hearing J Edgar Hoover's name invoked in the debunking of it, it all tells me it was a cover up, all true and we have hope when the fools in charge here bring us to the brink.




James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
http://anaverageamericanpatriot.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Thanx for the link's and read here AP. I was just commenting to someone, I believe Tim at "Scared Stiff" on UFO's. Which I purposely ignored for year's. You see .... me and my roomey Steve when living in Miami (early 1970's), went with our 2 girlfriend's one week up to the Daytona 500 race and festivities .... we stopped late night in some orange grove's to pick orange's in Titusville (FL) we seen a UFO ... I shit you not, but to save a lengthy story here ... when we reported it to folk's they laughed us off as nut's or kid's high on dope, etc. It was so embarrassing bringing it up along with so confusing trying to figure out what I saw ... I blocked it out of my mind for year's, because I never could understand, and have no other reason to believe there are alien's ... but have many question's, it's a weird subject for me to say the least.

jmsjoin said...

A lot of my family live near Titusville around and in Cocoa beach. I believe in UFO's absolutely. They play an integral role in the bible and in our history but I'll leave it alone.

Ranch Chimp said...

Interesting you talking about the Bible as far as UFO's .... the reason why is because when I read the Bible first year's ago ... there were part's in there that made me think that these folk's had UFO experience's. I oddly thought at a time actually that perhap's our species was created by alien's, using existing ape species of the planet and modifying them biologically (just a thought, dont think I'm nut's or freaked out on this) actually, and was the reason why ... by instinct we believe and created all these stories and concept's, question's, etc about a higher being/ God or such. An old buddy year's back who is skeptic about UFO' mailed me document's on the Roswell incident, alien's and so forth several year's ago (he's on the West Coast) that were released by the Government (I still have them in my file cabinet) ... many page's in it had blacked out sentence's (and not just name's of project's or people, but actual "info") ... but yes ... alot was blacked out with a "Marksalot" it appeared. One reason why I was so skeptical about them ... is because with over 10,000+ satellite's around the earth all the telescope's ... how come their not picking this up? But at the same time I also wondered if they could have a technology that make's them undetectable by our equipment if they wanted to be? This is a subject that has been really mind busting for me, because I try to tell myself over and over again for year's, that basically we didnt see what we had, and there "must" be an explanation(?) I figured Roswell may have just been some military spy satellite method's with baloon's, because of the cold war, etc. Then I thought, if we were keeping shit "secret" because of spies, and defense reason's ... it best I/ we dont know. Too many question's for me Guy.

jmsjoin said...

RC I don't know if you knew Brother Tim but he was a Minister and loved Christ. Anyway he is the only one I ever had a great conversation about that with.

That is why they will not interpret the bible for you but leave it to self interpretation.

Remember the ark of the covenant? If you built it today with the same materials the same way it would produce 30,000 volts and could kill if touched.

Remember when Lot's wife was told not to turn around but did and was turned to a pillar of salt? To this day there are radioactive isotopes in the area.

The bible is full of references to space even with Moses. I have been a Christian all my life and a Baptized Mormon for a while so I did my share of reading the bible.

I am drawing a blank right now but a lot of the old testament oddly enough is in a book thousands of years older. Coincidence? I better shut up!

jmsjoin said...

Give this a quick look RC if you haven't glanced at chariots of the Gods I can't find my copy