Saturday, March 19, 2011
updates: Libya coverage,Obama: U.S. military action against Libya has begun!
Live updates: Libya coverage
Obama: U.S. military action against Libya has begun
ICC prosecutor warns Gaddafi not to attack civilians The chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court warned Gaddafi against committing war crimes against civilians. Now he says he wants to give them humanitarian aid. Too late!
Libya called for a cease-fire and a halt to military action on Friday, hours after the UN Security Council authorized the use of force to protect besieged civilians in Libya. Too late, now the world wants Gaddafi and his sons dead or before a war crimes court! Despite a cease fire declared by Gaddafi the scum and his gutter sniping scummy sons are killing as many civilians as they can and the people are screaming for immediate help!
Al Arabiya said several mosques, schools and residential buildings were badly damaged in the attack on the city. Misrata has been under siege by Gaddafi's forces for days. Water supplies have been cut off, there are frequent power cuts and communications are difficult, residents told Reuters earlier this week. They are murdering as many as they can even at the Hospitals before the international community can react!
The Libyan government has announced an immediate ceasefire, less than two hours after Prime Minister David Cameron said British fighter jets (tornadoes) would be deployed to enforce a United Nations no-fly zone.
The United Nations has spoken - and so too has Libya's ruling regime, telling the world it is not afraid of military intervention, which is now certain. Egypt is already helping and Qatar and UAE have also expressed an interest, very good!