Friday, November 06, 2009
Obama is in part continuing Bush's Fascist agenda only kinder and gentler!
I keep hearing how Obama has us on the road to Fascism. Not in every instance but he is largely traveling on the road Bush paved. Look what we were saying under Bush! This was a common theme of mine with Bush. Not only the 14 threads of Fascism but look at the 10 steps to end a Democracy. It is a quick one and I illustrate us! They blame everything on Obama too! Fascism under Bush
Now I want to relist the 10 steps listed to end a Democracy as they pertain to us and you will agree.
1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy. The enemy is us! After 9/11 the Patriot act was passed, fear constantly pressed on us and Bush started his power grab.
2. Create a gulag . Once you have got everyone scared, the next step is to create a prison system outside the rule of law, FEMA Concentration camps!
3. Develop a thug caste: Blackwater and private security even at times various Governmental agencies.
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizens' groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals: Threaten civil servants
8. Control the press
9. Dissent equals treason: We know only Bushco can commit treason as they set up their new America
10. Suspend the rule of law: The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 gave the president new powers over the national guard. He can now send New York's national guard against another State if "He" deems necessary!
Remember the 14 common threads of Fascism: keep the entire world in mind but particularly how everyone of them applies in America today. This is scary!
* 1. Powerful and continuing expressions of nationalism. Bingo!
* 2. Disdain for the importance of human rights. Bingo!
* 3. Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause. Bingo!
* 4. The supremacy of the military/avid militarism. Bingo!
* 5. Rampant sexism. Bingo, Bingo, Bingo!
* 6. A controlled mass media. Bingo!
* 7. Obsession with national security. Bingo!
* 8. Religion and ruling elite tied together. Bingo!*
9. Power of corporations protected. Bingo!
* 10. Power of labor suppressed or eliminated. Bingo!
* 11. Disdain and suppression of intellectuals and the arts. Bingo! (at the link read how it does apply)
* 12. Obsession with crime and punishment. Bingo!
* 13. Rampant cronyism and corruption. Bingo!
* 14. Fraudulent elections. Bingo!*
Read the explanations it's alarming
Even more frightening is a collection of news articles dating from the start of the Bush presidency divided into topics relating to each of the 14 points of fascism including proof in pictures.Blow by blow examples in pictures of American Fascism under Bush George W Bush and the 14 points of fascism - Project for the OLD ...