Monday, October 29, 2007

Celebrities decried for speaking against Bush as sports figures make millions too and should be required to do their share, It will quickly worsen!




Celebrities decried for speaking against Bush as sports figures make millions too and should be required to do their share, We're at war and Bush will rapidly make it worse for all of us!
I was on a line of thought all day long after yesterdays Patriots and Red Sox games. I want to talk sports but not what you think. I have to laugh! Robert jokingly commented to me that we are friends but not Sunday because he is a Colts fan. I do not want to discuss sports but quickly will say watch Peyton! He beat New England last year and he can do it again.
okay no sports, I want to talk about us! First I want to also bring up the world series but again not for the standard reason. I also noticed A-Rod was quitting his $252 million dollar contract with the Yankees. Can you believe it, 1/4 Billion for playing baseball and our troops are sacrificing for veritable pennies? I am getting to the crux of this but first I want to thank a certain someone for sending me an update on something we discuss frequently and that is martial law being declared by Bush.

In a stealth maneuver, President Bush has signed into law a provision which, according to Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vermont), will actually encourage the President to declare federal martial law (1). It does so by revising the Insurrection Act, a set of laws that limits the President's ability to deploy troops within the United States. The Insurrection Act (10 U.S.C.331 -335) has historically, along with the Posse Comitatus Act (18 U.S.C.1385), helped to enforce strict prohibitions on military involvement in domestic law enforcement. With one cloaked swipe of his pen, Bush is seeking to undo those prohibitions.
Public Law 109-364, or the "John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007" (H.R.5122) (2), which was signed by the commander in chief on October 17th, 2006, in a private Oval Office ceremony, allows the President to declare a "public emergency" and station troops anywhere in America and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities, in order to "suppress public disorder."
President Bush seized this unprecedented power on the very same day that he signed the equally odious Military Commissions Act of 2006. In a sense, the two laws complement one another. One allows for torture and detention abroad, while the other seeks to enforce acquiescence at home, preparing to order the military onto the streets of America. Remember, the term for putting an area under military law enforcement control is precise; the term is "martial law." Section 1076 of the massive Authorization Act, which grants the Pentagon another $500-plus-billion for its ill-advised adventures, is entitled, "Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies." Section 333, "Major public emergencies;
Please read the rest

This makes what I have to say even more critical and urgent. We have got te be able to wake people up as to what we are facing here. The biggest enemy to us and the world is not the so called terrorists but Bush. It is going to take all of us. This morning I was thinking in terms of fighting for our country and I still am but like you I do not have a clue as to what form that will take.
I remember a while back Charlie Rangle suggesting that every person of age should serve the country either in the military or in public service and I firmly believe that. I am right now listening to a developing story on CNN on a blank check for Iraq and the possibility of war with Iran and how long it will be. Knowing Bush has to attack Iran in order to instigate his new order world war, nothing will stop this idiot and it becomes more critical than ever that we unite against what Bush is doing and what he is going to do to all of us that disagree with him.

I am on two paths right now. one, uniting to serve the country as this Bush created mess will soon get a lot worse and uniting to rebel against Bush's terrible plans against us and the world. For service you can either join the military for a limited term or as with conscientious objectors during WW2 join the medical corps or help in some other way. I am increasingly concerned that we are going to have to face our own Government.
Anyway you look at it people must realize like it or not Bush's wars will get a lot worse and we must all do our share including our so called sports heroes and our celebrities. If they are not entertaining the troops as Bob Hope and others did then they too should be required to do military service.
Every sports team should be called out to lead the way not to have their fun and millions while others take care of business for them. Every team should spend a tour in combat too. Show the country how much they care, how tough they are! Then they can come home and play their sport and really earn the respect and adoration of Americans. Am I wrong in this? You cannot deny the facts, wee are at war on Bush will see to it that we are all screwed and this will soon ratchet up around the world and in too many respects, right here.

James Joiner
Gardner Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

2 comments:

Anon-Paranoid said...

patriot...
I brought up the DOD bill last year as you can see in the link I left in my response to one of Larry's comments.

I've also stated that many times in comments I have left around the blogospere.

This was under reported and as I wrote it was to have been slipped in by Duncan Hunter of California.
A real Fuhrer Bush supporter and Fascist Nazi.

I firmly believe now that we have passed the point of no return. Now all we can do is watch it play out and work towards getting out our message as best as possible.

God Bless.

jmsjoin said...

Anon
I just wrote you a detailed reply and something happened at Blogger but I have to go to the VA and am working to put all our past stories together as a whole to hopefully wake people up at kos and here one more time. I will publish eventually today. Take care!