Monday, November 15, 2010

So called rogue Afghan soldiers killed 10 Americans in 2 years, 5 NATO troops in a week, the latest event 3 more



I am sick of the frequent so called rogue afghans killing our troops!    

A suspected Afghan army trainer on a shooting range in northern Afghanistan opened fire on his fellow instructors killing two American civilian trainers and one other Afghan soldier before being killed himself. This really scares me because my youngest just finished his tour in Iraq and arrived in Afghanistan to aid in the training. I do not trust them at all. They are Muslim's repelling the infidel, us, they are not our allies. Suspected Afghan army trainer opens fire on fellow instructors killing 2 more Americans

This was just one week after another rogue Afghan soldier killed three British soldiers at a base in Helmand province. They are still looking for that so called rogue traitor who went ballistic.

The Afghan military identified the rogue Afghan National Army (ANA) soldier who went ballistic and killed 3 British troops on Tuesday in Helmand province.

I am pretty pissed! I just found the article I wrote on Afghan soldiers killing Americans and realized in that instance too the worm they call a rogue or a traitor killed the Americans while they slept.

Afghan soldier shoots dead two American troops Man WTF? They had just returned from a joint operation with Afghanistan and the SOB shot the US soldiers dead wounding 2 others while they slept! Isn't it obvious? How many more have to die? Get the hell out America don't you get the message? Sharia law is preferred not Democracy!

I reiterate though it is a waste of time that like Afghanistan Pakistan is largely tribal but they want a central Government and freedom from the Taliban to continue to have their tribal customs and freedoms and are fighting for it! NATO go home! Scale back! Get out! We keep hearing how tough Afghani's are. Prove it! Pakistan has shown what they want and so has Afghanistan. Can't we take a frigging hint?

We keep hearing how we must get to Taliban moderates and Afghan moderates well get with it do it now and let them fight for their country. Moderate tribesmen in parts of militant-ravaged north-west Pakistan are challenging Taliban extremists threatening to overrun their area, in what will develop into a mass resistance movement.That is what Afghanistan must do!

America and NATO must get out! We have been there over 9 years, more than twice as long as WW2, now our longest war! If Afghanistan wanted freedom from the Taliban they would already be trained and fighting for it instead of just letting themselves be killed as pawns.

Our soldiers did their job leave now with heads held high not our tails between our legs like in Saigon! Give food and supplies to the Afghans and if they want their freedom they will fight for it like the Pakistani tribes are. We should be helping Pakistan who has proved they want their freedom from Taliban and Sharia law. Don't keep adding more troops this is Afghanistan graveyard of Nations. Cheat history get out now!



James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
http://anaverageamericanpatriot.blogspot.com

13 comments:

One Fly said...

There are only a couple who listen to the voice of reason in Congress. The course we need to take is obvious so that will not happen.

What about the leaks? We have kill squads running around all over the damn place with no accountability.

It's worse than ever and it will not change people.

I hate these fuckers and I mean that. These bastards that have sold out our country for their own personal gain and power. It's treason and people need to swing.

Fox Whore News says we are the problem and are one of the biggest dangers facing this country --- and their watchers and listeners believe every word of it.

In the near future it's very possible the kill squads could be coming after us and that is not bull shit but the truth.

Best advice you can give your boys is to never ever turn their back on any of these people!

jmsjoin said...

Tom I am disgusted with Fox, Republicans, the Afghans, and Pakistan but what the F can we do. My son Jim I felt secure with when he was in Afghanistan Tom however concerns me as he is young and not wise and battle hardened like Jim.

He is my oldest and I love him but he is ffing crazy. He is eventually going to get his wish and get back. Tom I continue to warn about not trusting Afghans and never let down his guard.

jmsjoin said...

Tom I am looking at your comment again and I am sickened that my EOD lifer son just left to go back to Florida but him and his wife are gun toting Republicans who love Fox and them idiots including Beck and believe al their shit.

One of my brothers does too and thinks it is time for a second Revolution and Jim says he is ready to stand up.

If they only knew! Jim and Liz are worried about being evacuated from the Gulf because of the oil and sent to FEMA concentration camps already.

Demeur said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again you can't make a country out of people that don't want to be a country.

I'm sure you saw the Wikileaks article. I think the NY Times has the best one on that. Definitely worth a new post topic.

One Fly said...

That needs a double yikes Jim.

Yikes Yikes!!

And how did your kids get so far to the right Jim if I can ask.

You choose to be stupid or what have you Demeur that's what you get and we are getting it day in and day out year after year.

jmsjoin said...

We both have said it a million times, I just wish we mattered. I put something together on the wiki leaks article together for tomorrow but I am only including the link because we have discussed all of that numerous times since 9/11.

We knew the ISI was paying Attah before he flew into the towers and much worse but what the hell can we do? We are between a rock and a hard place ans those republican asshole heroes Bush and Cheney put us here.

jmsjoin said...

Tom out of my 4 sons Jim is the only one that is and he is way hardcore right. He takes after his Mothers family in that respect. They all think Bush was a God and Obama is the devil. His Grand father just died but he graduated from St Anslems in New Hampshire and joined the CIA. He left after Pearl Harbor and was wounded a couple times walking through Germany and shit with Patton and the Bulge too. Anyway Jim is me all the way but takes after him in that way.

One Fly said...

Thanks for that Jim! It must get very hard at times. Some people are just wired different.

jmsjoin said...

My pleasure Tom. Yeah it isn't so much that it is hard but disappointing as far as the repug shit goes. Tom is in Afghanistan right now and Joe just got back but they are not the hardcore fanatics that Jim is. Anyway you look at it I look at it that I raised men and I am their father not their keeper so whatever happens happens.

Tim said...

Jim
I'm hesitant in bringing up my thoughts on this as it will not make you feel better. I will say I'm so wanting this thing to be over. We never seem to learn anything and allow this shit to happen. My thoughts are with you and your son.
Later

jmsjoin said...

You know how I feel Tim, I just left a comment with you but One son just got back from flying support, one is there as a combat engineer, and my mad man name sake is doing everything to get back there before he retires or after.
I raised men and I am their father not their keeper I would just rather have him stay home with the kids personally. We are bent on staying there till we join Afghanistan's graveyard of Nations and the Taliban are tickled pink. Thanks for the thoughts by the way!

I am glad Bill is staying out of this, he just got in the union in Florida as a welder,

Demeur said...

Here's a strange one Jim. The comment above was not posted by me unless I'm posting in my sleep because I just got up about a half an hour ago.

My question is why are we spending hundreds of billions to go after less than 100 Al Qaeda?

Sounds like one son is shooting for general pardon my pun. I sure hope he makes it.

jmsjoin said...

Funny Demeur, you must be tired, hope you took care of that job deficiency!