Tuesday, November 09, 2010

A pictorial Of America in Chaos, Fascist America!


In light of the fascist Republican takeover during the last election and the frightening attitude of Senator John Boehner, Eric Cantor and Senator Mcconnell I thought it frightening that they were saying do what we want or else so I thought it appropriate to reprint a pictorial I put together last time Republicans were in control. This is not good and nothing has changed but only got much worse! We are in trouble.


















































 Nothing is changing things are just getting worse but we hold on!
James Joiner
Gardner, Ma

6 comments:

Karen said...

Great pictorial, Jim!

jmsjoin said...

Thanks Karen
I just stopped! I have been busy doing something for TC but that is a tiny portion. There is so much going on that This would be a mile long if I included all our concerc. Oh man, I better shut up! Take care! I will be by eventually but I am rushing this because Tom is going to give me a few minutes and call back for something else!

Unknown said...

I agree, really great pictorial. Thank you!

jmsjoin said...

Helen
Thanks! It is sad to say that is a microcosm of our concerns and they are multiplying daily and will get worse soon. Take care and stay in touch. I have been helping TC but I will be by as soon as I catch up. Take care!

Demeur said...

The more things change the more they remain the same. We know the republican's main goal to rid the white house of Obama. The country be damned.

Did you see Bush lie during his interview. If you ever watch the program Lie to Me you'll note that Bush did a micro expression indicating a lie when asked if he knew Bin Ladin was going to attack us.

jmsjoin said...

Damn straight Demeur there is some serious shit comin! I was just listening to the life long losing scum lie to Lauer and it is sick. An idiot can see he is lying through his teeth. Screw his book!