First things first! McCain running on Iraq's success! I have to say, I have very confusing emotions as I watch Iraq reexplode as we knew it would. Al Qaeda or whoever is now openly killing Bush's paid Sunni fighters routinely and civilian deaths are approaching a thousand a day and American deaths are on the increase again and rapidly approaching the 4,000 mark. I have been saying from the very beginning that every time the chief idiot declares success at the point of a gun Iraq falls a little deeper into the hell on earth he has created for them in Iraq with promises to spread it to Iran and the entire middle east before it encompasses the entire world and soon.
* A while back when McCain the warmongering idiot who is running on the so called success in Iraq and around the world and says he is the best man to finish this nightmare Bush has started I said that what the fool has done is to encourage the so called insurgents to come out enmasse make him a liar thus doing the Democrats work for them by defeating McCain. They are now doing it! Part of me is glad to see it and I only hope the Democratic nominees are smart enough to start to point out the growing failures in Iraq. Not only the increasing civilian and American deaths but the continuing inability for the Iraqi Government to provide security for even one of the hundreds of ongoing construction projects or provide even the basic necessities of life. also not to speak of the more than 2 million permanent nomads that he promises to spread exponentially when he attacks Iran and then engulfs the entire middle east in his "success" before that too encompasses the entire world.
I am not sure what to feel or what to feel worse about as at least two of my sons are lifers. One is over there now and one leaves to go tomorrow. Knowing these wars are just beginning and Bush will attack Iran and that this entire mess will encompass the entire world I have to wonder what is next for them, all our Patriotic soldiers, middle easterners, us, and the entire world?
* I wanted to discuss Bush the intentional idiot as I believe he is a fool but he uses it and acts like a fool to be endearing to us and the world as he screws us all but this is growing too long so you can see where my mind was this morning I will just show you the titles with this in mind that I researched this morning and you can look at the extensive stories on all 5 of the subjects as I also want to discuss the sad standard the chief scum has set for those seeking public office. Non of this is funny and sadly for us the world and our future it is all true!
* Bush the intentional idiot
* Bush the perfect storm This is a good one!
* Bush's destruction of america
* Bush's destruction of the middle east
* bush's destruction of the world
And the Coup De Grace * Bush faithfully follows the script of destruction This I am afraid is not good and proves what I keep saying. This is not good for us and the entire world!
* In his endeavor to follow his underhanded agenda here and around the world Bush has set the new standard in Government disservice! As we listen to Obama and Hillary belittle each other all day long Romney was laughing at Obama and Hillary saying it was like listening to a couple of Chihuahuas fighting over who was going to attack the big dog. I am sick of these ignorant children. This whole Political idiocy has taken on a very repugnant, distasteful, dirty, lying, underhanded tone and Bush set it and I am afraid it is the new standard. Worse the low life’s that are drawn to Politics are largely there only because they are corrupt and looking to see what they can get while there is still something left to take. We and the world are in serious trouble as we attempt to move successfully into the future and our so called public servants only seem interested in helping themselves and stealing what they can before Bush sinks this ship we call America and finishes his script for destruction
just one note! I wrote it years ago but couldn't get any Politicians media or anyone to pay attention but go to my web site and read Bush Uncovered, the Doctrine of Destruction http://www.anaveragepatriot.com/