"They tried to convince us that all these activities aren't against Russia, but our concerns have gone unanswered," Putin said. "Unfortunately our partners use a diplomatic and informational cover to hide their real plans." "We have been put in a situation where we have to react. We have been forced to make certain decisions. Russia will always respond to this new challenge," Putin said.
As you know The United States has been seeking a limited missile defense system in parts of eastern Europe, which U.S. officials say is designed to protect NATO allies and others concerned about an Iranian missile threat. U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has responded to Moscow's concerns by saying the system is too small to pose a threat to Russia. But Putin said he sees a "new turn in the arms race" in which "well-developed countries" invest more to produce better weapons than those in Russia. Putin promised that balance would soon shift. "In the near future, we will develop new weapons that have the same characteristics, and in some cases better characteristics, as those being built by other countries," he said. Russia will counter Bush
At the Munich Conference on Security Policy where Afghanistan was a central topic A central theme of Gates' speech was his assertion that al-Qaida extremists, either in Afghanistan or elsewhere, pose a greater threat to Europe than many Europeans realize. After delivering his prepared remarks Gates fielded questions from his audience, which included dozens of top government officials, mainly from Europe and the United States, as well as military officers, private security specialists, members of Congress and European parliamentarians.
** A member of the Russian parliament, leading off the questioning, accused the United States of having created today's al-Qaida threat through its support in the 1980s for the mujahadeen resistance to Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. Bingo! Also addressing the conference was Sergei Ivanov, the former Russian defense minister who is now a deputy prime minister. He advocated joining forces to fight international terrorism, but suggested the United States has motives that are out of step with those of Russia and other countries. "Some states strive to exploit anti-terrorist activities as a pretext to achieving their own geopolitical and economic goals," Ivanov said, apparently referring to the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003. Bingo, Bingo, Bingo! Gates lies but Russia is right accusing Bush of using terrorism to achieve a hidden agenda
The step by step set up and preparation for World War Three:
* The election of Bush to cheerlead the the new world (dis)order agenda through
* The creation of Al Qaeda as the threat to our existence and the allowance of 9/11 to mask Bush's real agenda
* Implementation of the Patriot Act 1&2 giving Bush the power he needed to begin implementing his new world (dis)order
* The lying attack on Iraq to get into the middle east and get this world changing war going
* The constant instigation of Iran as that will be the impetus for World War Three
* The division of middle east countries so they can be divided and conquered as has been done with us
* The missile defense system on Russia's door step to instigate them to fight and they are preparing
* The engineered housing and financial crisis in America beginning the Second Great Depression , WW2 ended the first one!
* The resultant financial disaster that is still developing here and around the world (making war more palatable)
* The selective loss of communications in the middle east last week that crippled some and left Israel and Iraq unaffected
* These steps are not in order and as you know there are numerous others but the recent loss of communication and the internet in the middle east told me the set up is complete and Bush feels he can own space thus the outcome of the war through HAARP
** All that remains is for Bush to find the excuse to attack Iran and get this going. I am afraid that Bush has set the agenda for the US regardless of who gets elected as our next President. Whoever it is will be forced to fight the future wars Bush has set the stage for! The only benefit of having a Democratic President will be to the lives of the elderly and average Americans!