I tried to find a list of promises made by the nominees as to what they would do if elected President and had no luck.
1. I felt all Bush's enablers of his illegality including Cheney, the attorney General's and his entire cabinet should be tried and held accountable for their lies and atrocities but I said Bush will cite Presidential Privilege and give them all blanket lifetime pardons.
2. As for declining health care I think the Pres. should institute a Federally funded program there should be a ceiling but no contribution under $25,000. Mass. is screwing the poor. If they could contribute they'd have it already.
3. As for troops in Iraq, we will have 8 thousand left from the surge when we draw down. 8,000 highly trained troops to train, observe, and advise should be more than enough period!
4. To get big business out of Government the Pres should bar lobbyists for a start and go from there.
5. As stated official policy do not tolerate torture of any kind.
6. stop all extraordinary rendition.
7. Close Guantanamo bay.
8. Close all corporate loopholes for Corporations that contribute to campaigns and I will do that Because I don't need it anymore.
9. I will use force only as a last resort and only with Congressional approval unless to defend US citizens or territory from overt attack. Congress will matter again as I will not be the sole decider.
10. To end poverty I will Reinstitute everything Bush took from them and start from there.
*Listening to the idiot Make his demands this morning I realized the next Pres. must listen, be civil, and rescind his abusive powers.