Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving! What are you Thankful For?

First and foremost I am thankful my sons are well and safe. Especially the two in the military. In particular the one serving in Afghanistan. May he make it home to see his soon to be born new child!

I am thankful we have so far survived Bush!

I am thankful Democrats have taken back the Senate and the House!

I am thankful I don't travel outside the country because of the law requiring citizens to have a passport in order to reenter. I wonder what unique problems that will cause?

I am thankful I don't live in Lebanon Iraq, Gaza, or anywhere else in the failing middle east!

I am thankful people are waking up to Bush's continuing fear mongering in relation to Democrats in every capacity!

I am thankful we can hopefully start doing the right thing for Iraqi's and the middle east. With 3,709 Iraqi's killed in October I think they agree! Did I say I was thankful I didn't live in Bush's created hell on earth Iraq that he calls a success?

I am thankful I am not a Republican!

I am thankful Democrats are back in control in Massachusetts

I am thankful Massachusetts does not vote using electronic voting machines!

I am thankful I am, not a so called Evangelical Christian! I am thankful OJ Simpson's assholish murder admission will not at least go mainstream.

I am thankful I still have enough to eat and a place to call home!

Last but not least I am thankful for the kos family. It has become a necessity for me to be able to discuss the many daily issues and at least hear the right thing here!

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

No comments: