Thursday, November 16, 2006

Abizaid is now setting up Democrats to take the fall for Bush's Iraq Failure,Bush adds in again to confuse!

In 2003 General Abizaid - declared that American troops must silence their criticism concerning the President and Defense Secretary."None of us that wear this uniform are free to say anything disparaging about the secretary of defense or the president of the United States he said. We're not free to do that. It's our professional code. Whatever action may be taken, whether it's a verbal reprimand or something more stringent is up to the commanders on the scene and it's not for me to comment."
He said ""The aces in my deck are Paul Bremer, Donald Rumsfeld, George Bush and Paul Wolfowitz. I don't have to tell you those aren't aces those are jokers.
Following this example of blind stupidity and loyalty Abizaid has never said or done anything but senselessly back Bush and his misdirection in Iraq.
http://www.antiwar.com/...

However now that Democrats are about to come to power and are calling for a gradual withdrawal in 4 to 6 months which I do agree with but it will not change anything! However, now Abizaid comes out with enough double talk to say nothing different but coupled with the Democratic goal it serves its only purpose and that is cover for Bush to blame Democrats for his failure.
The top U.S. commander for the Mid east said Wednesday he is optimistic U.S. forces can stabilize Iraq, but warned against a timetable for a phased withdrawal.
The remarks seem to put Army Gen. John Abizaid, head of U.S. Central Command, in the direct line of fire from a newly-empowered Democratic leadership, which launched its first salvo when Sen. Carl Levin said he thinks U.S. troops need to start pulling out of Iraq.
"We cannot save the Iraqis from themselves. The only way for Iraqi leaders to squarely face that reality is for President Bush to tell them that the United States will begin a phased redeployment of our forces within four to six months," said Levin, D-Mich., who is set to become chairman of the Armed Services Committee where Abizaid was testifying. http://www.foxnews.com/...

I'm telling you, it's a setup! Now Bush will be able to lie and say "I was listening to my General "as spineless as he has been during Bush's Iraq debacle" but the Democrats undermined me, after Iraq fails which was a given from his first misstep in attacking Iraq in the first place.
Again I have to add that I put much of this together last night but then I awoke this morning to have to add to it this time because of Bush throwing in another monkey wrench. Bush is purposely throwing more confusion into the Iraq equation, this time from Indonesia. Now I know why he has put off the so called blue ribbon Bipartisan Iraq study Group.
Supposedly the Bipartisan Group was the best but Bush now knows they are not going to say what ha wants to hear so he has formed his own "misinformation" group! that will undoubtedly refute the truth that would hopefully come from the original Bipartisan Group and agree with Bush and Abizaid. However, none of it matters nor will it make a difference!

With 100 Iraqi's killed yesterday alone, it will get a lot worse regardless of what Abizaid, Bush, the Blue ribbon Bipartisan Iraqi Panel, Bush's panel, or anyone else thinks or does. They still do not have a clue!
Iraq is gone! When Bush diverted from Afghanistan and the so called war on terror to attack Iraq and destabilize the entire middle east, he instantly guaranteed the loss of Iraq, Afghanistan, and the entire middle east.
As I have said many times for years now! Whether we leave start a strategic withdrawal tomorrow or 100 years from now the results will be the same. There will be a total breakdown and the so called terrorists will follow us here. After we leave they will merely concentrate on wiping each others sect out! The 100 dead yesterday will soon be seen as small compared to the hell on earth Bush has created for Iraqi's and the middle east!


James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

1 comment:

jmsjoin said...

Pardon my French But I'm fucking psyched, You just made my day! i kept looking at your call sign and it started looking familiar. Son of a bitch! it just dawned on me. Man I have thought about you in the past but I figured I might have bothered you bacause I am so actively involved in anti Republicanism and Bushco's underhanded 3D politics (divisive, deceptive, deceitful politics).
I don't change I only get more adament. I was contacted yesterday by CentCom and they said they see I write frequently about Iraq, Afghanistan, the middle east, and the military. They said they would like to stay in touch with me and put me on their email list. So we corresponded a few times and I said why not.
I have been getting places with this and I post in quite a few places. There is a guy in London that said I should be more widely read so he sent me some links. I am pretty much set up to a T as this company says you have to be to get optimum visibility by publishers.
I have so much going on now that I haven't acted on it. it's pretty cool when you google yourself and find thousands, some reworked by others as I have allowed by licensing. It's pretty good!
Any way, I Am Fire Fighter Guy! I remember discussing my son in the Air force. Well he is in EOD and right now in Afghanistan. One of his brothers is flying in and out of the middle east from Charleston and his squadron will be taking Command May1 in Qatar so I do have to think about them.
As for the setup, I know but at this point enough people are waking up to these ignoramuses that it will no longer work. however in the middle east and in other respects it is too late to stop what has been set in motion.
listening to all the crap today I just can't believe Republicans have not learned their childish tactics will no longer work in their favor.
I just sat down to prepare something about this in relation to McCain and us(the new right)
Anyway it is really good to hear from you. If I can I will try to send this by your email if you provide one. Stay in touch and take care! How are your sons?