Naomi Wolf's too late book on the End of America is not news but john Kasich's response was frightening and why we are in trouble!
I was sent information pertaining to Naomi wolf's new Book America, The End of a Democracy. I read it of course and agree with it but in my reply I said as I do in every instance that we have discussed all of this numerous times and by the time someone who will be listened too writes a book about it, it is already too late to stop it. In light of numerous past discussions I first want to list the 10 steps listed to end a Democracy as they pertain to us and you will agree.
1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy. After 9/11 the Patriot act was passed, fear constantly pressed on us and Bush started his power grab.
2. Create a gulag . Once you have got everyone scared, the next step is to create a prison system outside the rule of law
3. Develop a thug caste: Blackwater and private security even at times various Governmental agencies.
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizens' groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals: Threaten civil servants
8. Control the press
9. Dissent equals treason: We know only Bushco can commit treason as they set up their new America
10. Suspend the rule of law: The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 gave the president new powers over the national guard. He can now send New York's national guard against another State if "He" deems necessary!
Fascist America in 10 easy steps
Remember the 14 common threads of Fascism: keep the entire world in mind but particularly how everyone of them applies in America today. This is scary!
Anyway no one capable of a thought process can deny what is happening today unless they are one of the enablers. With that said I caught Faux news John Kasich interview Naomi and I use to respect him until I watched the interview video and he wouldn't let her get a word in edge wise. He was sarcastic and kept cutting her off. Very quickly he shut her off and said no more the conversations over. Please watch the ignorance
It was hilarious watching john Colbert's interview of Naomi and you will enjoy it too. The Colbert Report
* Anyway you look at it we know Naomi is right but enough will not listen and I am afraid it is too late to alter what is going to happen here and around the world but I, you, we cannot stop trying and must stay together. Today I awoke to hear once again that Congress wants Bush to stop hoarding oil while we hurting but once again he refused with a stupid excuse so he could continue to hoard oil in preparation for the upcoming attack on Iran. I also awoke to another reminder that the situation around the world is worsening as is our own environmental, food, and water, problems and the idiot is in the middle east ignoring everything here while instigating war in the middle east and feigning a desire for peace. He will soon have his excuse to take total control of America as he prosecutes his new societal, middle east, and world order. Hold on!