* First I know we have discussed many times that there are too many daily crises to discuss and get the truth out on that we do not have time to dwell on one and remember them. I have never seen such a catastrophe as this mis-administration! With that in mind I want to remind you first that the increased mine accidents are a result of laxed safety measure since the advent of this mis-administration. I must admit I forgot all about those 6 miners who were trapped in Utah. They have now been entombed in the mine probably never to be recovered and their relatives notified. That is horrible! I haven't heard anything on it yet but I know there were shortcuts taken by the company and the Feds were supposed to take charge of the rescue operation and did not but let the inept mine owner run the show. Why? Only now are they looking at what they call Retreat mining in Utah
* There was a good discussion going on last night and today at Lydia's. The stock market just closed down another 225 points. It will get a lot worse as the reality of the lies set in. I forecast a Dow 10,000 a while back telling people this is not a little correction and if you haven't already ignore the links in the stories but please read why and who was at the helm the last time this happened. The coming Greatest Depression
* Much attention was paid to the fact that Former White House spokesman Scott McClellan says top administration officials -- including President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney -- were involved in his "unknowingly" passing along false information about the leak of a CIA operative's identity. McClellan stood at the White House podium and said that Karl Rove, the president's top political adviser, and I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Cheney's chief of staff, had not been involved in the treason of outing Plame. We knew the lies and rot came right from the top but the truth will never be known and they will all be given executive privilege and be given immunity. what I have yet to hear mentioned is, if McClellan says he passed on false information and he knows it doesn't that mean he knowingly lied for Bush and the rest of them as we knew he was. Being a master liar is a job requirement in working for Bush especially as a White House spokesman. You have to lie period because of all the White House corruption!
* Damn I just heard the idiot is trying to keep Pakistan from trampling Democracy instead of promoting it.The Audacity!
* anyway the discovery of the ability to retrain skin cells to be stem cells could kill the entire issue of pro lifers but I am sure they will come up with something as they could theoretically be used to create life! The useless controversey
* You better be scared about the Bush Supreme court deciding to hear the case of whether or not Americans have the right to beat arms. Bush says we deserve to bear arms but I don't trust him. After all this time why hear it now during this idiots underhanded lying rule? The issue is military or civilians and what constitutes a militia.
* * I had to look up the definition and civilians can be a militia but I am scared that civilians and military will be separated and they should not be. Look at the dictionary definition: any army composed of citizens rather than ordinary soldiers. Any male between 18 and 45 and not already in one of the branches of the military.Knowing our fear for the future here it it the definition of unorganized militia that scares me: This is scary! Any of various groups of disaffected citizens that are organized to resemble an army and that oppose the authority of the Government. Boy are we in trouble!
* I wanted to discuss Gibson on Faux News defending Bush and decrying Rosie O'Donnell calling him a war criminal and that he was right about Iraq, the economy, and stem cell research but this is enough for now. I just want to say Rosie is right and Bush the idiot has been right about absolutely nothing.