Thursday, December 14, 2017

The unbelievable cave of Crystal's



cave of Crystal's


Unbelievable! Remember the movie journey to the center of the earth based on the Jules Verne story from 1959 with the fabulous larger than life wonders below the earth? I never heard of this! It was recently accidently discovered when a hole was knocked in a mine. It is thought of as an inconvenience and there are plans to flood it when the mine plays out. I hope they can not do it! This is a one time happening! Watch the video! Rare Glimpse of the awesome spectacle:the cave of Crystals

Unbelievable pictures of the cave

Despite unbearable conditions in the Crystal Cave someone has managed to get in there and caused some destruction. I was happy to hear the cave was sealed off! Please look at the pictures and watch the video. This is surreal and I was not aware there was anything like this on earth!

In the new issue of the journal Geology, García-Ruiz reports that for millennia the crystals thrived in the cave's extremely rare and stable natural environment. Temperatures hovered consistently around a steamy 136 degrees Fahrenheit (58 degrees Celsius), and the cave was filled with mineral-rich water that drove the crystals' growth.

Modern-day mining operations exposed the natural wonder by pumping water out of the 30-by-90-foot (10-by-30-meter) cave, which was found in 2000 near the town of Delicias (Chihuahua state map). Now García-Ruiz is advising the mining company to preserve the caves.

Knowing they pumped the water out Pumping the water back in to preserve them is only right and they blocked the entrance to prevent further destruction! Also it is near the Town of Delicias in Chihuahua State!


James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
http://anaverageamericanpatriot.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Holte Ender said...

What a strange beauty crystals can morph into when left alone for thousands of years.

jmsjoin said...

Gorgeous Holte and it has to be rare. I just posted the rest of this. Very interesting!

Lily said...

yes, there is more to crystals, I once went to a healer who heals with crystals and met someone who uses crystals to get "evil spirits" out of places where they aren't wanted.

Well, to tell you the truth, both of these people aren't really on my wavelengths to say the least, BUT it did make me wonder when he showed me the difference in a crystal, after he claimed to have relocated a spirit. No idea if it means anything, but there was a very visible difference in the crystal.

My reality of the matter is that there is life-energy. you have it in people, some call it the soul, some the spirit, some have other names and concepts, but it is what gives us the drive and creates our fate.
and that life-energy can also be found in plants, animals, stones, minerals, crystals... and so on.

With life-energy there usually goes a life-unit and that unit is something I have respect for. So when I see concentrated life energy anywhere, I feel it belongs to someone and I should not do anything to harm it. However, if you really wanna live by such a code, you've come to the wrong universe...!

Still compressed, concentrated energy like you will find it in a crystal is naturally pretty much at at effect point, compared to its surroundings, meaning: it inflows everything, and can hardly outflow anything. Not a nice position to be in!

I will show this post to mark, he's really into crystals, minerals, stones... you name it!
and funny enough, some of the crystals I bought him are also from a Mexican cave and you really have
to careful with them, they can't stand much light, don't like to be touched... and if you don't treat them right they loose their color and strength in no time!

jmsjoin said...

I am glad you saw this Sarah! I was thinking of you and your son when I saw it. They certainly sounded remarkable and I have never seen anything like that. I am glad they reflooded it and sealed it off!

Lily said...

I have to confess I know too little about geology, in order to say if water is the optimal solution, but so far it seems the best to me.

from a geological point of view, it should be able to stabilize it and not pose yet another earthquake risk. Of course most scientists will say that this is BS, but I do think, we could consider oil, gas and other resources we mine and drill for the "suspension" of the planet. They will say this has no influence on volcanic activity, but I'm not so sure and it is after all an acknowledged fact that even drilling for water could result in minor seismographic activity...

So filling it up with a substance which harmonizes with the natural process is definitely a good idea!

and then there is the spiritual side to it. Water is a good messenger/effective communication system and things tend to travel well in water...

jmsjoin said...

Sarah they found it when they drained the water. The room was 136 degrees Fahrenheit. Perfect conditions to create them. Putting it back under water was the right thing to do!

Drea said...

So beautiful! I hope they are preserved.