Friday, December 29, 2017

The Saudi-Iranian Neo Cold War






Saudi Arabia's decision to send troops into Bahrain to help stabilize the country following violent anti-government demonstrations marked another stage in Riyadh's reluctant emergence as a regional policeman at a time when the Arab world faces unprecedented turmoil and even armed rebellion. However Iran is not sitting still. Iran Calls Saudi Troop Presence in Bahrain 'Unacceptable'

On Saturday, the PGCC’s new Secretary General Abdullatif al-Zayani accused Iran of meddling in the internal affairs of the council members, claiming it “threatened security and stability in the region.”

Saudi cleric accused Iran of funding and ties to Yemeni rebels

Gulf states ask Yemen sides to Riyadh talks: Kuwait This is important in the Persian's against Arab's conflict.

The goal absolutely is to be the country who decides which direction the new middle east (dis)order will take. Bush started it by attacking Iraq to get into the middle east to destabilize it and start the new middle east order the idiot said God told him to do now it will be up to Iran and Saudi Arabia at least up front fight it out whether this goes the Iranian Shiite way or the Saudi Arabian Sunni way and do not forget Israel!

Both Iran and Saudi Arabia have been using Lebanon as their battlefront up to now able to avoid direct confrontation. Iran has pumped millions of dollars in supplies and arms much to the consternation of her suffering people while Saudi Arabia has been supporting the Palestinian Authority.

So far there has been no direct confrontation. However I absolutely see what I have been warning about since Bush diverted from Afghanistan to attack Iraq and get back in the middle east to create a new middle east (dis)order! I do not give a damn what anyone says. Bush Chaney and their Democratization program in an already historically unstable middle east set all of this and more in motion!

* The hell on earth Bush created for Iraqi’s will engulf the entire Middle East before it encompasses the entire world if we can not contain it. Under Bush we broke a long standing tradition of not adding fuel to the Middle East fire by supplying weapons. We are now, including advanced weaponry and missile defense systems. The Middle East breakdown Bush started armed and funded will continue under Obama. This up to now proxy war in the middle east is under way. Wait, watch, and listen, this is not good for the world and our future!




James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
http://anaverageamericanpatriot.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Ranch Greeting's AP!

I just have been trying to catch up some on the computer, I dont have internet on my cell, or i-Pad, laptop or any of that stuff, just this home desktop. But thanx for your insight on this ... not that I care about these countries personal dispute's much or anything, but I care only about our "involvement", because it cost's "us", and "mainly" us alway's. As you should already know, I dont believe in attacking any country or getting involved in other's battle's. I dont have much input on this myself. Put it this way ... I sure as Hell wouldnt even give anyone any kind of weaponry that I feel could possibly be even used in retaliation to us later ... that make's to me as much sense as intervening in some homeboy's locally fighting it out on the street, I bud in and say "here Bud" ... and hand the dude a 9mil, and say "good luck" ... he get's defeated by the other homeboy, who then take's the piece I gave him and put's it to my forehead and say's ..."This is for intervening MF'r ..." and pull's the trigger ... I deserved to get killed basically. The oil in these region's ... dont mean everything to me ... I would just as well do business with commie Chavez, before these tribe's. But ... that's just me Guy ... Thanx for the read ....

jmsjoin said...

R C if I could trust our motivation's for intervening and going to war but after researching our History in that, I do not!