Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Start Of Summer Declared Great Success! It Was In Fact A Portent Of Future Planetary Degradation!

I woke up this morning to what was absolute idiocy to me. The first two stories I heard were so counter and conflicting it really scares me as to what our priorities are and what we call success.
First,I am from Massachusetts! In the first breathe they announce how successful the first weekend of summer was. Then they go on to say how great the weather was for business. As a side thought they mention that everything was perfect but you could not swim in the water because the pollutant rate was twice the accepted level.
It was a portent of future horror to me, knowing what is happening to the planet and knowing Bush in creating his new order has created total disorder and destruction now and for the future. I was very bothered by the fact that you were not allowed to swim in the waters of Plum Island, Newburyport, and Cranes Beach. This was due to the foot of rain the area got and the flooding of waste systems dumping fecal matter and other pollutants into the water.
These are some of the best beach areas in the country and ap. 2 weeks after the area was declared a disaster area, the beaches at least are cleaned up but still too polluted to swim in safely.
This is considered to be just the first weekend of the summer season! We would do well to wake up as a country and a world. This earth is all we get! We take care of this or have nothing.We better reevaluate our priorities.
Instead, Bush is preparing to worsen man and the planets life and our ability to move into the future successfully by bringing us purposely towards another world war. At this point in the Life Cycles of man and the planet we have gone through that stage of life and managed to survive. We will not survive turning the clock back, Nature works only in one direction, forward.
I close apologetically. I feel personally responsible for all this. Though I have seen what is happening in the country and around the world, I have failed in my self appointed mission to get people to realize it and act accordingly and do something about it.

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

No comments: