Sunday, May 07, 2006

Bush Threatens Us & Threatens The World: Who will Rebel First?

I was Researching this morning for my post today and was rather taken aback at what I discovered and that one person at least agreed with our dire situation.
Nobel Peace Prize nominee Dr Helen Caldicott fears US President George Bush's re-election will lead to Armageddon and she isn't sure if mankind would survive another four years.

I have been saying this for years and many thought I was nuts!
My intention now is to point out how many Nations Bush has threatened including us. Now I am wondering who will break first thanks to Bushco's threats and railroading.

Cheney is threatening Russia! At the same time we are asking for help with Iran!

Bush is threatening China because of their Taiwan stance!

Bush threatens Europe over ending Arms Ban to China!

Bush of course has threatened military action against North Korea!

Bush has threatened Iran, Syria, and Lebannon!

Jack Straw has been demoted by Blair supposedly as a result of Bush's intervention!

He has threatened us routinely. Latest to complain is John Kerry!

* Is there anyone he has not alienated and threatened? Who will be the first to Rebel and take him to task, other than the so called Islamists who are supposed to be the real threat?

I don't have to tell you that I agree with Nobel Peace Prize nominee Dr Helen Caldicott. I ask you to please read the short article about her thoughts and fears.
They are mine and I am afrtaid, yours too and for good reason!

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

No comments: