Monday, October 23, 2006

Darfur's ethnic cleansing Condoned by Bush! why Sudan laughs at Bush! please view the video!

We have heard many stories and seen many posts on the genocide occurring in Darfur at the hands of the Government there. This 60 minutes special on it was the most comprehensive I have seen. I was stunned to find out some of this as I know I am not the only one who is just finding out that while President Bush condemns the ongoing genocide he is actually wantonly condoning .
Once again he is sacrificing people as he is in Iraq only to follow his agenda and for political gain. I knew the JanJaweed were wiping out entire villages and raping and murdering rampantly. I also knew this was Government sanctioned.
I did not know that once the JanJaweed went through and raped and murdered who they could, the Government caught and killed everyone they could as they tried to escape. That was bad enough. Then I watched further I see that an a U.N. meeting Bush was hollowly calling for an end to the genocide while all the while Sudan's Dictator and UN Representative sat there amused and laughing at him.
I thought there was some credibility to Bush as we were feeding the 2 million refugees. Then I found out that Bush and the Dictator signed a peace agreement 5 years ago. not only am I wondering why this mass murder is allowed to continue but I find out why. Bush is feeding the results of his own policy. Once again putting up a facade of concern. He is interacting with the very man who is behind the killings which now number more than 300,000 because he wants information on Bin Laden and he believes it is worth sacrificing millions of people in order to further his cause.

60 minutes video on realities in Darfur and Bush's complacency in ethnic cleansing,a very sobering sign of things to come! only 13 minutes long if you haven't seen it, I recommend it!
http://www.cbsnews.com/...

It hardly seems possible, but the genocide in Darfur is taking a turn for the worse. The government in Sudan has launched a new offensive, maybe trying to finish what it started three years ago. As correspondent Scott Pelley reports, more than 300,000 people are dead and more than two million are refugees in the Sahara. Manuscript!
http://www.cbsnews.com/...

I want you to realize that this is not going to be an isolated event if we fail to successfully prosecute this so called war on terror. The Muslim Government of Sudan is being allowed to kill all non Arabs. Pay attention! Everybody has to realize this is the future for Iraq. Ethnic cleansing! Domination of one sect or the other in the middle east followed by the prosecution of this effort around the world. Darfur is only a sign of things to come if we continue to falter.

The more I learn the more I have to ask! What has bush done?

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

No comments: