Friday, June 09, 2006

Do I have an Important Must Hear Message? Is Life Important? You tell Me!

Yes, I do have a very important message to get out and I know we will all benefit from this message. I would love to talk a publishing venture with you but can not and will not pay out of pocket. I have talked to many people on line and had many visit my site to download The Cycle Of Life and a Doctrine Of Fact/Bush Uncovered. Two very important must hear messages that culminate in a Manifesto the World which must be updated thanks to Bush and his sped up agenda. http://www.anaveragepatriot.com
It is important to me to get the country to see and understand what and why President Bush is doing all the things he is to us, the middle east, and the world. I have sent a doctrine of fact many times over to every Senator and media outlet I can reach. I do not believe one of them have ever read it.
Those that capitalize off our corruptively inept system have no interest in seeing it fixed. We are in terrible shape here and around the world thanks to president Bush. Worse is that he has 2 years left and he has put his plan on the fast track.The situation in the country for the lower classes will get a lot worse. He will legalize his necessary to his plan illegal's and make believe he cares once again, this time by enriching Republican cronies in a failed inadequate attempt to secure the border. He will leave America in disorder.
In his outsourcing of his perverted version of democracy and fundamentalism under his Rove's taught 3D politics, (deceptive, deceitful, divisive, politics), his new world order will also end in total disorder. Iraq is in civil war and will fail. From there the entire middle east will be embroiled. Eventually the entire world with Russia and China against us, will be involved.
President Bush has ensured all this and more because he thinks he is doing God's work in the middle east and around the world in his attempt to create a new world order.

The world is in a very frail state. Al Gore realizes this but Bush chooses to ignore this, ignore the cycle of life we and the planet are in, and attempt to turn the clock back by bringing us to another world or nuclear war at a point in the planets cycle where it is no longer survivable. Nature moves only in one direction, forward and we fail to learn that.
We are in a very tenuous situation with a seeming war against civilization's facing us. Worst is that unbridled religiosity is the most dangerous weapon in the world and we have it on both sides of the equation. Mr. Bush who claims to be doing Gods work with his perverted version of Christian fundamentalism on one side and the Islamist's on the other side also claiming to have God on their side, innocent civilians in the middle. Bush has hijacked Christianity and America as he accuses the Islamist's of doing to Islam.
As you know, religious wars are the worst, long and dirty. This one will be longer and dirtier than anyone can imagine. It is worsened by the fact that one of those religious fanatics pursuing this violence is in control of what is thought of as the most powerful Nation on earth. Man and the planet are in serious trouble! Yes indeed it is an important message and one that must be heard. Are you to be the medium of getting the massage heard?

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

Technorati Tags:
, ,

4 comments:

eProf2 said...

Jim, I don't know if I'm the one to get the message out but I sincerely hope that I'm one of many whose voices will attempt to bring sanity to these two overwhelming issues: the environment and the war in Iraq (and elsewhere that the MSM is hardly covering). You might want to go over to Baja Canada, Seattle, and see what Meldonna is reporting on this week and the plight of Lt. Watada. Thanks for stopping my re-opened blogspot.

jmsjoin said...

Hi epfrof
You and I, everybody, is needed to get the message out as you say!
Environment and the war in Iraq are only two of the very important issues facing us today that are being ignored.
Most important to me is getting our America back, not Bush's version.
That is why it is imperative to me to make sure Al Gore is elected in 2008, we need him to lead us!
Also, how do I get over to Baja Canada or see what Meldonna is reporting on? Who is Lt Watada? I will give it a shot! Always looking to be enlightened!
Did you mean thanks for stopping "by" my re-opened Blogspot?

eProf2 said...

Yes, I apparently type slower than my mind reels as I meant "stopping by my..."

You can find Baja by going back to my blogspot and linking through from the links on the left hand side. All of which is to say, posting the url here would have been more difficult. :-)

Have a great day.

jmsjoin said...

Thanks eprof
I will do that! I will go back to your Blog and find the link. Thanks!
I have to laugh. Typing, computers, and writing books, is all new to me. I am still learning. And my mind often moves faster than my hands. Sometimes I get lucky and catch up with myself. Take care!