Wednesday, November 12, 2008
After years of talking about the Rights new Fascist America I am stunned to hear the Hypocrites accuse Obama of wanting Marxism!
Obama accused of what Bush already did! A Republican congressman from Georgia said Monday he fears that President-elect Obama will establish a Gestapo-like security force to impose a Marxist dictatorship. "It may sound a bit crazy and off base, but the thing is, he's the one who proposed this national security force," Rep. Paul Broun said of Obama in an interview Monday with The Associated Press. "I'm just trying to bring attention to the fact that we may — may not, I hope not — but we may have a problem with that type of philosophy of radical socialism or Marxism." Broun cited a July speech by Obama that has circulated on the Internet in which the then-Democratic presidential candidate called for a civilian force to take some of the national security burden off the military. "I am sorry but I do not see anything wrong with that do you?
"That's exactly what Hitler did in Nazi Germany and it's exactly what the Soviet Union did," Broun said. "When he's proposing to have a national security force that's answering to him, that is as strong as the U.S. military, he's showing me signs of being Marxist."has not Bush already done that? What about private security? What about Bush's socialization of America? What about Bush's Fascist party? What about Bush's Nazification of America? Anyway "That's exactly what Hitler did in Nazi Germany and it's exactly what the Soviet Union did," Broun said. "When he's proposing to have a national security force that's answering to him, that is as strong as the U.S. military, he's showing me signs of being Marxist." WTF don't we have that? Obama's idea endorsed by Bush: The Obama transition team declined to comment on Broun's remarks. But spokesman Tommy Vietor said Obama was referring in the speech to a proposal for a civilian reserve corps that could handle postwar reconstruction efforts such as rebuilding infrastructure — an idea endorsed by the Bush administration.
I just do not get it! Broun said he believes Obama would move to ban gun ownership if he does build a national security force. Obama has said he respects the Second Amendment right to bear arms and favors "common sense" gun laws. Gun rights advocates interpret that as meaning he'll at least enact curbs on ownership of assault weapons and concealed weapons. As an Illinois state lawmaker, Obama supported a ban on semiautomatic weapons and tighter restrictions on firearms generally. Makes sense to me and I am an advocate of the right to bear arms! "We can't be lulled into complacency," Broun said. "You have to remember that Adolf Hitler was elected in a democratic Germany. I'm not comparing him to Adolf Hitler. What I'm saying is there is the potential of going down that road." WTF? Bush already has us there and Obama's goal is to bring us back to a Democracy with a functioning Constitution!
Obama's comments about a national security force came during a speech in Colorado in which he called for expanding the nation's foreign service. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set," Obama said in July. "We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." Obama accused of wanting what Bush already did
We have beat this to death in regard to what Bush has done and to no avail! Remember Now I want to relist the 10 steps listed to end a Democracy as they pertain to us and you will agree.
1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy. The enemy is us! After 9/11 the Patriot act was passed, fear constantly pressed on us and Bush started his power grab.
2. Create a gulag . Once you have got everyone scared, the next step is to create a prison system outside the rule of law, FEMA Concentration camps!
3. Develop a thug caste: Blackwater and private security even at times various Governmental agencies.
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizens' groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals: Threaten civil servants
8. Control the press
9. Dissent equals treason: We know only Bushco can commit treason as they set up their new America
10. Suspend the rule of law: The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 gave the president new powers over the national guard. He can now send New York's national guard against another State if "He" deems necessary!
Remember the 14 common threads of Fascism: keep the entire world in mind but particularly how everyone of them applies in America today. This is scary!
* 1. Powerful and continuing expressions of nationalism. Bingo!
* 2. Disdain for the importance of human rights. Bingo!
* 3. Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause. Bingo!
* 4. The supremacy of the military/avid militarism. Bingo!
* 5. Rampant sexism. Bingo, Bingo, Bingo!
* 6. A controlled mass media. Bingo!
* 7. Obsession with national security. Bingo!
* 8. Religion and ruling elite tied together. Bingo!*
9. Power of corporations protected. Bingo!
* 10. Power of labor suppressed or eliminated. Bingo!
* 11. Disdain and suppression of intellectuals and the arts. Bingo! (at the link read how it does apply)
* 12. Obsession with crime and punishment. Bingo!
* 13. Rampant cronyism and corruption. Bingo!
* 14. Fraudulent elections. Bingo!*
They worry about Obama and Marxism Even more frightening is a collection of news articles dating from the start of the Bush presidency divided into topics relating to each of the 14 points of fascism including proof in pictures.Blow by blow examples in pictures of American Fascism under Bush! The Hypocrisy will never end!