Friday, April 14, 2006

Generals Coming out: Why and Net Effect Zero!

I come from a family where every single male does his time, some for life. Some as enlisted others as officers all the way through to WW1. My uncle won the Silver star on guadalcanal conducting night raids against the Japanese.
We have a long military history and having a feel for it seems to be something natural. It is my feeling that people are right believing that there is a special dedication to mission and men.
I was enlisted but my best friend in the military was a Full Bird Colonel who was my commander. He had an innate feeling for mission and his soldiers and knew how to cultivate both. If we were suffering he was right there with us.
When I got out he told me hot to survive in civilian life. I was crushed when I heard he had died shortly after of cancer. What I am getting at is that whatever an officer of rank especially a General officer thinks, is kept to himself, as you know, duty comes first especially if you care about your career.
Rummy always said that whatever the Generals on the ground want they will get. You can see how true that is like everything else in this misadministration. They knew they were being misled and misdirected but could not speak up until retired. It does not matter anyway.

Bush will continue to do as he pleases and Rummy will stap down but not until it looks like it was his decision and not due to pressure. One last word! The Generals are as some are pointing out, speaking out in hopes of preventing a war with Iran but that too will not work.
Bush will attack Iran regardless of what you, I, the Generals, or anyone else in this world thinks. You must have learned that from every crises turned Bush catastrophe he has created. Rummy is inept as a military leader. Bush is inept as a leader.
He is not a leader remember he is and always has been a cheerleader. I was horrified when he was elected but I had hopes that knowing he did not have the qualities to do the job he would be smart enough to surround himself with people who had leadership qualities.
Instead he surrounded himself with lackeys. he surrounded himself entirely with people like himself, Lying, corruptively inept,stumblebums. We are in trouble. We are winning nothing. Thanks to Bush this so called war on terror is just getting warmed up.
We will fail in Iraq, the civil war will spread throughout the middle east, We will be at war with Iran, and just watch Russia and China. Hold on!

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

No comments: