Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Soviet soldier presumed dead found living in Afghanistan, what about Bowe Bergdahl?



Russian officials attempting to trace soldiers still missing from the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan said they had discovered Bakhretdin Khakimov, last seen in September 1980. Khakimov - then aged 20 - had been serving with the 101st motorised rifle unit, stationed near Herat. He was seriously wounded during a battle near the city and presumed dead.

Hearing this Made me instantly think of our own MIA soldier Bowe Bergdahl.

We have heard that Bergdahl has become Muslim and sympathetic towards his captors and their cause but I would expect that real or contrived. This is the right thing to do regardless of how this turns out. He was even promoted to sergeant during his capture.

Remember when Bergdahl was first captured retired Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Peters an ex army intelligence officer I have yet to find any proof of combat duty is willing to condemn PFC Bergdahl for desertion. He said if Bergdahl betrayed his fellow soldiers by deserting while in Afghanistan that he would not mind if the Taliban killed him and save the US time and money. I know Peters is a Faux news pundit but I refuse to believe him or anyone there will condemn a fellow American to serve their Political purpose.

I feel for this man, this is Afghanistan not the US. Do you remember the nonsensical rhetoric coming from Fox news? Fox News Contributor Ralph Peters: Taliban Should Kill Captured US ...

Bergdahl was captured June 30th 2009 under what is still unknown circumstances. Two US officials said Bergdahl appears to have just wandered off his post unarmed. I also heard he just wandered into Town to visit Afghani's he thought had befriended him. I also heard he was drunk and wandered off base to be picked up by the Taliban. Also that he was grabbed by civilians and turned over to the Taliban. I am stunned to hear betrayal and desertion even from a Faux pundit.

I mean come on. This is Afghanistan. We are perceived as the invaders the infidels the enemy unwanted in their country. I can not envision anyone being that naive, that anti American that stupid as to go A.W.O.L. in Afghanistan. We heard the horror stories over the years. These people are among the most feared ruthless combatants in the world. Walk into their hands? Come on! Wandering into the Sahara Desert naked would be preferential.

Bergdahl is an American an American soldier an adventurer by those who know him. I refuse to believe he is totally stupid! Faux pundit Peters has an obvious proven pension for murder.A while back I remember him advocating the murder off journalists by our military. Peters calls for military killing of Journalists

I guess they can be thankful they are going to Stateside prisons because in the past he has also advocated killing all the prisoners in Gitmo. I do not have to remind you that many were known to be innocent.

Many people including me want to see Bergdhal rescued first and then find out the truth. Despite the idiocy expressed by Faux news pundits Bergdahl has a lot of Americans very concerned. Capture of US Soldier, 23, Shakes Small Idaho Town

It is bad enough knowing the Taliban have captured him. I really feel for him knowing the Haqanni's have him. They are ruthless! Sirajuddin Haqqani travels regularly into Afghanistan to coordinate with field commanders and occasionally to Peshawar and South Waziristan to connect with militants there.



James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
http://anaverageamericanpatriot.blogspot.com

9 comments:

PATRICA said...

BEWARE SOME PERSONS ARE SCAMS AND THEIR TESTIMONIES OF SPELL CASTERS MUST BE IGNORED.

IF YOU NEED ANY SPIRITUAL HELP SUCH AS:
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Spiritual bulletproof
3. Training
4. Money spell
5. Long life spell
6. Prosperity spell
7. Protection spell
8. Get a job spell
9. Becoming a manager spell
10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell
11. Getting your scam money back
12. Child spell
IF INTERESTED CONTACT VIA-EMAIL: Dr Goodluck (Drextrapowerghost@gmail.com)

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Unknown said...

God bless Dr Osas from Ghana for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2014 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system. When i contacted a herbal Dr in Nigeria, he scammed me of my money and he never sent me any herbal cure. I searched about some possible cure for HERPES and I saw a comment about Dr. Osas from Ghana and how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through courier delivery. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days, later i was cured from HERPES with the help of Dr Osas herbal medicine, DR.OSAS truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why not contact him on doctorosasherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp and call him via +233553866486.
DR OSAS ALSO CURES THE FOLLOWING:
HIV
CANCER
Hepatitis B
HERPES 1/2
KIDNEY AND LIVER PROBLEM
ULCER
ZIKA VIRUS
DIABETES
AND MANY MORE.

Anonymous said...

I awant to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by DR
OSEIBOH, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like
Familiar, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the
symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching
for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how DR
OSEIBOH cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal
medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person
now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you DR
OSEIBOH am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really
need this doctor help, you can reach him now email: droseiboh22@gmail.com
or whatsapp him +2348132015009

Donald LEO said...

Greetings to the general public, i want to tell about how i was cured of Hepatitis B disease by a Doctor called Dr Alli. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on Hepatitis B and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Alli cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of Hepatitis B so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment (allispellhelp1@gmail.com) when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my Hepatitis B result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Alli God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and grate men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: allispellhelp1@gmail.com or Add him up on What-sap +2348100772528

RUTH MARIS said...

All thanks to Dr Alli for curing my herpes virus/hpv with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will forever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Alli to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV of 5 is gone,i have never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr Alli that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email: ( Allispellhelp1@gmail.com ) or his whatsapp number +2348100772528 and get your healing

Dr Ogudugu Solution Temple said...

I have been casting spells for many years and I have helped many people, I might be able to help you too. I am honest, and I genuinely care for all the clients who choose me to cast a spell for them.


If you have any questions about Love, Money, curse, protection, bad luck, divorce, court cases, or about me please call or email me. I really want you to feel comfortable before moving forward with any spells, or other services. I will take the time to explain things to you and provide you with honest advice, to what is best for your situation. I will not pressure you into having a spell cast, I will leave that decision up to you, and when or if you decide to move forward, I might be able to help you.
I will respect your Privacy. I will not seek to obtain any of your personal information beyond what you might voluntarily offer and all information you might give me including emails, phone numbers and photos will remain private and confidential.
I perform my Rituals only at night between the hours of 0.00 - 0.59 (South African time) lasting 1 hour but of course, this depends on the nature of the ritual, some rituals might take hours and can also become necessary to be performed at specials places like; flowing streams, cemeteries and other places dictated by the gods.
I do not want anyone to be under any illusions about my spells and its numerous rituals. Real and effective Voodoo is no child's play, it is expensive because, after the rituals, I will have to destroy all the materials involved by fire and the ashes scattered over a flowing stream or river.
You will get what you seek.But please understand this might take a lot of time and that individual results may vary. contact +27663492930, greatogudugu@gmail.com

Herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

-HPV
-DIABETES
-PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
-VIRGINA PROBLEM
-WHOOPING COUGH
- HEPATITIS B
-FORDYCE SPOT
-COLD SORE
-ALS
-LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
-LOW SPERM COUNT
-MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
-ZIKA VIRUS
-HIV
-STROKE
-IMPOTENCE
-PILE
-HYPERTENSION
-LOW SPERM COUNT
-MENOPAUSE DISEASE
-ASTHMA
-CANCER
-BARENESS/INFERTILITY
-PCOS
-SHINGLES
-VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
-FIBROID
-ASTHMA
-SICKLE CELL
-TINNITUS
-BARENESS/INFERTILITY
-DIARRHEA and so on...

smithgagnon said...

Good News My People ..I Want To Appreciate Dr ODABA Herbal Medicine Is A Good Herbal Medicine For( HIV ),I Was Diagnosed With HivVirus Last Month,And i Looked For Solution ToBe Cure,Luckily I Saw A Testimonies On How DrODABA Cured Hiv Virus,I Decided To Contact Dr ODABA ,I Contacted Him and He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health,He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly HIV Virus Within 1week, I Am Now Hiv Negative.My Brothers And Sisters Iknow That There Are So Many People That Havethis Same HIV Virus Please Dr odaba is here To Help you too,And please Help Me To Thank Dr odaba For Curing Me, I’m Cured By Dr.odaba Herbal Medicine,His Contact you can whatapps him on is phone number okay or email him on Drodabasolutionhome@gmail.comhere is the number on Whatsapp,(+2347063915230(1) HIV / AIDS(2)peins enlargement(3) cancer(4) HERPES(5) DIABETES(6) HERPERTITIS B(7) HPV(8)EX BACK(9)TinnitusTHANK YOU FOR READING

Adams Joan said...

I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) in 2015 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited Some Hospital where they gave me some drugs like Famvir, Zovirax and Valtrex which are very expensive but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Simplex Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email he sent me a herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 12-14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com