Friday, February 24, 2006

Yesterdays Presidential bullshit (I mean Rhetoric)

While I was searching for Bush's corruptive lying speech given yesterday to Republican Governors I found a link that many of you might like to look at. It contains every single SOTU address and so called important Presidential speech in the History of the country, even Bush's.

Please look at it. I thought it was interesting. http://www.presidentialrhetoric.com

As for Bush's speech! I refuse to believe that he commended the shooter (Cheney). He is as two faced as Bush though. the most i got out of it is that he can't stop being a lying mileading dink even for a moment.

3D (decietful, deceptive, divisive) politics are his driving force and is destroying not only our society but any semblence of world order.

He stupidly said that if the democrats get elected we face a future of insecurity, danger and loss of jobs etc. What the hell does he think we have now. Unless he is talking for the rich. You know them and the fundamentalists are who he cares about not we the people.

He said he stands on a record of security. I think he meant insecurity! He said he stands on a record of achievment. I know he meant to say underachievment and disappoinment. He has done nothing right and he has done nothing but harm to we the people, the average American.

I disseminated his entire speech but it was so full of lies and bull that I thought I would give you the link and you can read it for youself if you want or can stand m,ore frustration. Here it is
http://www.presidentialrhetoric.com/speeches/02.23.04.html we must set aside the childish games and deal with the world problems first and pick up the games when we can afford it.

Bush insists on following The Doctrine Of destruction. He has to in order to implement a new societal and world order. Go to my site http://www.anaveragepatriot.com and download it for free. you will know the why as to everything he is doing. it is not good for the legal lower classes as you are witnessing.

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: