Saturday, February 25, 2006

Veiw Picture Then you will Know what Bush is Up To This Time!

This just blew me away when saw a map showing the UAE area and its neighbors! Now I know what this war mongerer Bush is up to. You look at this map and then tell me what you think.
http://www.dubaitourism.ae/Map/default.asp I have been writing about the truth behind his incessant lies since his first election. I am still trying to get the word out beyond dkos as to the unbiased truth and how we the people feel about his corruptive ineptitude. Everytime he opens his mouth he weakens the Nation and you have to wonder what the truth is behind his lies.

I know at least one of the 9/11 commissioners has come out and said that there is now way that bush should have okayed the Dubai Deal knowing their connection to at least two of the hijackers. Bush's argument to us is like everything else he says and does, Biased and stupid. He used the descrimination angle for his argument saying we can't be against them just because they are Muslim. At least in my case that has nothing to do with it at all.

My first thought was okay I hear his bullshit lies but what is he hiding now and what is he really up to? I thought he was trying to get the Muslims on his side. However after I saw a map of the area I was stunned and at least in my mind I now know whaat the war mongering, bullshit talking, Bush is up to. I saw a map on a blog yesterday and it stopped me ocld but I found some of the comments rather curious and I spent my time trying to get the word out.

One person just sad okay I still don't get it. Another said okay Dubai is looking for protection. To me seeing Iran right across the bay and Iraq as an immediatte neighbor, and knoowing Bush the war mongerer, I saw it as posturing for wwar but against who? It would cover him on all bases. If we needed a place to deal with Iraq, Iran, Protection of our port partner, we have it. Here it is again, look at the map and now tell me what you think now that you know a little more beyond ant biased political bull.
http://www.dubaitourism.ae/Map/default.asp

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments: