Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Make popes accountable in this life Don't let Benedict hide and reflect till he dies

Looks and sounds like prison to me




  
*Now we know why the pope is going into hiding! Papal resignation linked to inquiry into 'Vatican gay officials', says paper
 


It might be because I am a life long Catholic but when I first heard the Pope was going to go into seclusion and never to be seen again because he was reflecting until he dies I thought "well that's cool. However, then I was remembering the horror stories of the Catholic church and it was far from the recent child abuse. History of the Catholic church "persecutions.
*Reflecting on it myself I say you may love the pope but it is not right to legally let him hide behind walls for the rest of his life and not tell the truth about all he knows about the truth of the abuse the Catholic church has caused and covered up. This is the big cover up and he is being praised in his departure.
This is the pope! He is the one man in the world that knows everything that has gone on behind the scenes of the catholic church. We are letting him go! I have not heard a single word about at least talking to him. Put him on the hot seat. He is a Catholic scholar. He knows the often terrible Catholic History.
This is the first time in 600 years that we have a chance to talk to the man that ran the catholic church of 1.2 billion followers. Come on, this is a one in 25 life time chance.
James Joiner
Gardner, Ma

3 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Heh, Heh, heh, heh, heh {: ) ... that made me laugh Jim when you said if the Pope wants to retire and reflect that's cool (big deal). To me ... these thing's when it come's to these "pope's" get ridiculous ... this is an elected official, that is elected by a private order who think's of themselves above all, and that their shit dont stink (as my mom would put it : ) ... and yes ... my entire familia is catholic as well, including my wife : ) (I was even an altar boy in New York as a kid for a short time ... no ... I didnt get cornholed either by the priest, he was alwayz half drunk anywayz) ... but this is nonsense ... all the news ... "what will we do?" ... "when will they get his replacement?" and related nonsense ... dont worry, they will make sure they get a replacement and sooner than ya'll think ... they dont give a shit about him retiring any more than they give a shit about us : )

Absolutely those at the top should be on the hotseat ... and frankly anyone else in the private sector, if they were to do this kind of sex thing and the cover- up's ... they would be sitting behind bar's and having to dig up an expensive defense. And yes ... it does look and sound like a damn prison above, and these folk's love to live like that ... they are a secluded bunch of wusses that manipulate.

I heard that the Pope wrote a book, I didnt read yet ... but from the review's I read, it basically sound's like he actually wrote another "Gospel" of sort.

Later Jim ....

jmsjoin said...

I don't do the church but Trice does. Anyway our Cardinal Law is on the short list. I came to realize that them being chosen as Pope is reliant on them being able to take the truth to the grave.

They keep close rein on them that is why they don't retire they die in position. They never let go that's why this guy is going to Catholic prison I mean solitude behind their doors.

Ranch Chimp said...

Yes, that is interesting as far as the way they choose/ elect the oldest of the clan in these thing's ... I myself have wondered about that before.