Friday, March 02, 2012
Paul: US "slipping into a fascist system" Wrong! Republicans turned us into a fascist nation long ago
Paul: US "slipping into a fascist system" Ron Paul warned the U.S. is "slipping into a fascist system" dominated by government and businesses as he held a fiery rally Saturday night upstaging established Republican Party banquets a short distance away.
"We've slipped away from a true Republic," Paul said. "Now we're slipping into a fascist system where it's a combination of government and big business and authoritarian rule and the suppression of the individual rights of each and every American citizen."
It really irks me that Republicans started as a result of Rove, Cheney and Bush to accuse Democrats of doing what they themselves are doing. It really peeves me that it is still continuing successfully because it goes unchecked. Remember too that it was Chief Justice Roberts a Republican who gave our Nation to corporations stupidly saying they are people too and can give as much money as they want to control what they want. That finished our Democracy off and short of full armed Revolution I see no turning it around. It is time to replace Capitalism with Democracy!
The Transformation of the American Conservative Movement into Fascism, It is not a transformation but a proven fact!
Obama is in part continuing Bush's Fascist agenda only kinder and gentler!
Max Blumenthal’s book, Republican Gomorrah was interesting, had some good points but yes thinks are getting worse with the tea partiers and the complicit Republican party this is not a transformation, under Bush it became proven, demonstrated, undeniable fact. Odd or not Obama is pretty darn close to the new American Fascist party! The Transformation of the American Conservative Movement into Fascism
I keep hearing how Obama has us on the road to Fascism. Not in every instance but he is largely traveling on the road Bush paved. Look what we were saying under Bush! This was a common theme of mine with Bush. Not only the 14 threads of Fascism but look at the 10 steps to end a Democracy. It is a quick one and I illustrate us! They blame everything on Obama too! Fascism under Bush
Now I want to relist the 10 steps listed to end a Democracy as they pertain to us and you will agree.
1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy. The enemy is us! After 9/11 the Patriot act was passed, fear constantly pressed on us and Bush started his power grab.
2. Create a gulag . Once you have got everyone scared, the next step is to create a prison system outside the rule of law, FEMA Concentration camps!
3. Develop a thug caste: Private security even at times various Governmental agencies.
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizens' groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals: Threaten civil servants
8. Control the press
9. Dissent equals treason: We know only Bushco could commit treason as they set up their new America
10. Suspend the rule of law: The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 gave the president new powers over the national guard. He can now send New York's national guard against another State if "He" deems necessary!
Remember the 14 common threads of Fascism: keep the entire world in mind but particularly how everyone of them applies in America today. This is scary!
* 1. Powerful and continuing expressions of nationalism. Bingo!
* 2. Disdain for the importance of human rights. Bingo!
* 3. Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause. Bingo!
* 4. The supremacy of the military/avid militarism. Bingo!
* 5. Rampant sexism. Bingo, Bingo, Bingo!
* 6. A controlled mass media. Bingo!
* 7. Obsession with national security. Bingo!
* 8. Religion and ruling elite tied together. Bingo!*
9. Power of corporations protected. Bingo!
* 10. Power of labor suppressed or eliminated. Bingo!
* 11. Disdain and suppression of intellectuals and the arts. Bingo! (at the link read how it does apply)
* 12. Obsession with crime and punishment. Bingo!
* 13. Rampant cronyism and corruption. Bingo!
* 14. Fraudulent elections. Bingo!*
* Now what do you think and believe?