Thursday, September 07, 2006

Daily Increasing Concerns for America & world! Let's discuss our concerns for the future!

I would like to hear from you at kos during these most nerve wracking, dangerous, contentious times. I am hearing more often from people who can't take any more crap and are looking for answers.

What are your worries, priorities, and concerns?I would like to know so we can focus on the subjects in future discussions. I have frequently emailed our concerns and beliefs to the senate, Congress, and the media. If someone can give me a better way please let me know. It is important that we defeat the right wing disinformation juggernaut and get the truth out and to someone who can act on it.

As we closed out 2005 with Bush promising more of the same in 2006 I became very concerned for our future and diaried on it. Bush Promises to make 2006 as bad as 2005-Stay the course oh no! http://www.dailykos.com/.... Very insightful!

As time goes by it is becoming frightfully obvious that we were right! Bush has us and the world in serious trouble due to his kid in the candy store childish (lack of) style.Bush's desire for new world order is shaping up more every day. http://www.dailykos.com/....
I am starting to see at a more increasing rate all day every day especially here where you seem well above average savvy, people are increasingly stymied, bummed out, and at a loss as to what is happening in America, the middle east, and around the world.

You that have followed my diaries here and elsewhere know I try to diary in a way that ties Bush's perceived idiocy and ineptitude to his original stay the course plan regardless of what is said or happens in order to implement his new societal, middle east, and world order. http://www.anaveragepatriot.com/....

I would like your input! in these most dangerous and contentious times, what are your worries, priorities and concerns? I would like to know so we can discuss them in the future. I am concerned for our America and we the people. The average American is being squeezed out and for a reason. We must get our America back in the fall, the America of the average peace loving, world partner, American.

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

No comments: