Saturday, September 23, 2006

9/11 Press For Truth: Very Best accurate movie exposing 9/11 cover up!

As you know having read my past posts, I believe that 9/11 was allowed to happen and for a reason. I have never seen the facts that would back it up. Now I have them. This 911 movie, press for truth has got to be the very best movie exposing the 9/11 cover up. Bush, Rice, Cheney, everyone of them said over and over that there was no forewarning that terrorists were going to strike and that planes could be used as missiles to bring down buildings.

The movie documents factually that we heard in 1995 that planes may be used but never concerned ourselves about it. We received multiple warnings prior to 9/11 that terrorists were around, planes would be used, and the towers were coming down.

That really amazed me primarily because I have never seen the whole story together or backed up, I recommend everyone to see this and spread it around. Surprising to me was that prior to 9/11 one of the hijackers backed out and turned himself in, telling authorities what was going to happen. He was given 2 lie detector tests that he passed with ease. I don't recall who in the Administration said it. But they were told to let him go and send him back to London.

Once it did occur we attacked Afghanistan of course. As you remember, Bin laden and many of the leadership were trapped in Tora Bora. In the past I have said Bin Laden was allowed to escape so bush could use him to keep fervor up and Afghani's were credited with being responsible for his escape. Then I watch this and find out that it was us. We knew there were four ways out and only guarded three. We gave them a way out.

Not only that but I vaguely remember hearing about a 1,000 car caravan but it was never mentioned that we were bombing the area around it but allowed the 1,000 car caravan carrying the Bin Laden entourage to escape into Pakistan and at night, come on.

Now this part really irks me and I for one never heard anything about it and still don't. As far as I am concerned Pakistan is no friend of America's and will partner with India and turn on us when the time comes. We also heard over and over how Bush would track down any Al Qaeda finances and try anyone involved. He made a big deal out of the fact that someone outed the fact that we were checking out electronic transfers etc. Something he himself announced.

Now I watch this movie and find out that the head of the Pakistani ISI transferred $100,000 to Muhammad Atta just prior to the 9/11 attacks. This gets worse. Primarily because not only do we have records of this financing as well as pictures but we ignored it and supposedly are in cahoots with them. What happened to anyone caught aiding, abetting, or financing terrorism being hunted down?

To make it worse, the joke of a sideshow they called the 9/11 commission hearings was an obvious farce. Then i have to see this movie! We knew Rice and others were lying and Bush and Cheney were allowed to hold hands and lie together (take that any way you want). I think I vaguely remember hearing this but like everything else it was dismissed as insignificant. Anyway, the guy who ran Bush's election campaign if I remember correctly, is the one running the commission hearings.

He was the one who decided what was significant and what wasn't as well as what questions could be asked. What the hell is that. This entire thing was stacked against the truth and the facts getting out. I don't know if it is too late to do anything about it but it is our duty as Americans to hold these liars accountable. We owe it to the victims. We owe it to our children. We owe it to our history and we owe it to ourselves.
http://video.google.com/...

Please take the time and watch this. I know you never hear the truth from Bushco until it is too late to do anything about it and that is probably the case here to but we must all see the truth and hold these people accountable for what they have allowed to happen and only for selfish gain. It is unconscionable especially for an American or a so called leader. Following is why I believe 9/11 was allowed to happen.

As you may remember, Bush was looking for something to happen that would put the country and the world behind what he already had plans to do. 9/11 gave him that something.
He had plans right from the beginning to establish a new societal, middle east, and world order. That is why it was important to him to whip up a media and public fury which of course, he has done.
He then used the excuse of 9/11 to attack Iraq and unsettle the middle east so he could further his idea of a new middle east and world order. In doing so he guaranteed the loss of Afghanistan as well as Iraq and the entire middle east Of course lying all the while and whipping up as much support and frenzy as he could in the media and minds he controls.
At this point it behooves him to continue to ignore reality and continue to whip up a frenzy so he can continue staying the course in order to further prosecute his new middle east and world order.
We are all shamelessly being used so Bush can follow his plan for new order. http://www.anaveragepatriot.com/.... I wrote this 3 years ago but it is more obvious today. Let me know what you think? I won't get any deeper but it gets worse from here. Who knows what Iraq and Afghanistan will be like in a year or two? Plus I will guarantee you Bush will find an excuse to attack Iran so he can further his plans for the middle east and the world.
Any way you look at it Bush has screwed up and his new middle east order will happen but it is out of his control! Bush chose to ignore this as we have said many times with all other good advice so he could attack Iraq and start to implement his idea of a new middle east order. http://www.dailykos.com/....

It will proceed and he won't admit it but it is out of his or anyone else's control!

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

9 comments:

Vigilante said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LittleBill said...

Sent you a comment before today, but I'm not sure it went through. Your 9/11 article was very good, and I will watch the film today. Hope this works.

jmsjoin said...

Vigilante
I sent you a response the other day saying I would love to swap links but I don't Know how to do it so you have got to help me if you would and show me how to do it.
I don't know if you have seen the movie yet but it is mind blowing, what many of us suspected, and it will piss you off. I just hope we can still hold these ass holes accountable for lying to us. Jim http://www.anaveragepatriot.com

I'm glad you got back to me! my specialty is political analysis not computers. I have logged his entire Presidency from our point of veiw.

Etzel Pangloss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jmsjoin said...

littleBill
Yes it worked! I just told Vigilante that I responded plus wrote an email plus commented on your site in hopes of getting through to you guys.
As I just told him, I would love to swap links but he is going to have to tell me how to do it. My specialty is political analysis definitely not computers. this is all still new to me.
I'm glad you liked the post. Wait till you see the movie. Get comfortable first. It's an hour and a half. You won't be able to pull yourself away and it will piss you off.
Many of us knew we were being lied to about everything but this is the first time it has ever been spelled out, documented, and put in its full context.
I just hope we can still burn these bastards for lying to us thru and thru. This is only leading up to 9/11 and the coverup. This will piss you off. Pass it around and let me know what you think.

Etzel Pangloss said...

Cheers for the link.

As a cynical old Brit, i've feared all along that there may be alot of bad truths behind 9/11.
I haven't seen it yet, but if Atta and ISA are connected, then it's more fuel on the fire..

p.s if it still says deleted for a previous comment it was only me

jmsjoin said...

threefinkers
I hope you watch it. It blew me away and It will you too I'm sure. We knew we were being lied to from the beginning especially that farce they called the commission hearings.
Wait till you see that and the Pakistan conection. It will piss you off!I just hope everyone does what they can and get this out.
I wouldn't doubt if these shits are beyond accountability now but if not I hope we can burn them all for lying to us and using us for their own personal gain.let me know what you and yours thinks of it!

Etzel Pangloss said...

I've always been wary of those that seek power and when they gain I fear them.

Who or what is pulling the strings here though.

The USA(or whoever it is) needs a bogeyman to justify their actions. The excuse of terrorism was given by the Roman empire for many of its foreign adventures. Nothing changes when it comes to power.

jmsjoin said...

three finkers
I have to say that I have never feared people once they have gained power but have taught my sons that one they obtain it make sure they remain humble and handle it responsibly. Primarily because like you, I have seen too many abuse and mishandle it.
This misadministration though, I fear. Primarily because Bush thinks he is doing Gods work as do the so called Islamists. They have both perverted their Religions and Nations. All the innocents of the world are caught in the middle. Not Good! I won't get in depth on it now though but you may know I have written on it many times!
like you, I wonder who is pulling the strings behind the scenes! My suspicion is that it is someone in Bushco if not the worm himself. He has too many multi generational ties in the middle east for me to not think someone there is pulling the strings behind Al Jazeera and the release of those terror tapes. They only serve Bush's gain and no one elses.
After watching Dan Rather get screwed over, and I firmly believe he was right in outing Bush as having cheated in his so called military service. With all the lies coming out of Fox news and Bush very often refusing to speak out about obnvious lies you have to believe that he or someone associated with him is pulling the strings there too. We are left to search for the truth because we know Bush practices underhanded politics of deceit and deception.
Bush's Bogeyman is God and perverted fudamentalism and you would know that more if you experienced this ass hole on a daily basis from here.
One last thing! It is interesting that you point that out about the Roman Empire because Bush is using the excuse of terrorism to follow his plan for new societal, middle east, and world order. I write about it frequently.
Also, it is interesting because I frequently write that like everything in life civilization too as you know has a cycle and Bush has sped America's up on the route of the Roman Empire. I won't bo, on second thought maybe I will. I wrote this 3 years ago too.
Life's cycles!
http://anaverageamericanpatriot.blogspot.com/2006/08/growing-world-situation-has-larger.html