Sunday, August 20, 2006

tolerance, truth, lack there of, Increase with technology as we slide into Decadadent Irrelevance!

As I lay in bed last night reflecting on the days experiences and lessons learned. I thought of an interesting quote I responded to on http://www.questionitnow.org

Laws alone cannot secure freedom of expression: in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population."

- Albert Einstein
Out of My Later Years

I also thought of the discussion we had yesterday in regards to Bush's lies , my way or the highway, following
of his new world order. Allowing no tolerance anywhere in the world of anyone and truth not to be found. There is no tolerance of freedom of expression from Bush!

Bush's Hezbollah lies Just the latest in planned new world order in middle east!
Bush declared Hezbollah the loser Monday in the month-long fight with Israel in Southern Lebanon and again blamed the militant group for the outbreak of the conflict. http://www.dailykos.com/...

I thought of an ongoing debate between those on the right and left occurring on http://www.teambio.org where it was getting very ignorant, biased, and total intolerance of the truth again coming from the Right. People anonymously saying what they wanted no matter how wrong and harmful to our America it was.
I thought of how I felt I was not getting cooperation and the truth from someone who I was paying to help me update my web site and I couldn't verify the truth.
I remembered how nice it was yesterday canoeing under the Old North Bridge in Concord yesterday. It made me realize something! With all the debates and interaction going on daily, technology has only served to enable one to express themselves' while hiding the facts as to who they are, enabling them to only further their self interests with no accountability.

I realized all this freedom of expression and technology is only serving to take us further away from where our founding fathers intentions. It is only furthering the abuse of freedom of expression. Bush does that very well in person.
That said, it is all serving to further us along the road to societal decadence and irrelevance that every great civilization in the world has gone.

*One last sobering note! One of my sons just finished combat training in preparation for deployment to Afghanistan. He said the training was abnormally tough and that they were deploying him sooner than planned and he would be there longer.
I am concerned because thanks to Bush attacking Iraq and destabilizing the middle east it is now getting worse everywhere and has guaranteed a loss everywhere. This concern is heightened by the fact that Jim goes to Iraq if he survives Afghanistan.
I am right now listening to McCain talk about how bad it is in Iraq and knowing that Iraq is in civil war I have to be very concerned wondering how bad will Iraq be when my son gets there as Bush refuses to face reality and accept views of common sense as he ignores freedom of expression and everything else? Finishing! McCain is hoping to avoid war with Iran. I will guarantee you, Bush does not, through Israel Bush will justify his attack on Iran.


James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

No comments: