Saturday, July 15, 2006

Right Wing Purposely Bringing About end Of Days! They Wrongly Think they will be Rewarded for Interfering With God!

One sobering example of what we have to Fight and Win to survive! I dont worry about Sandy beyond the fact that this level of Christian and democratic perversion is what we are dealing with and have to overcome because it is destroying us. I don't know if you read my last post in regards to her? But they actually believe the end of days is near, Bush is taking care of things for them, and that they will be saved. She asked me if I was prepared?
I'M PREPARED ALL RIGHT! BUSH AND THEY ARE ARE SCREWED IF THEY THINK THEIR GOD IS GOING TO REWARD THEM FOR TAKING OUR FUTURE OUT OF HIS HANDS.
People used to think I was crazy calling for a middle east breakdown and WW3 but it is here now and all they talk about is how it looks like the middle east could go if we are not careful. It is gone thanks to Bush attacking Iraq and unsettling an already fragile area.
Plus they are talking about the end of days like it's new thought and a joke. It is no joke! These right wing fools really believe in it.
It makes me realize I was right when I said "we the people" are disposable and increasingly on our own!If their is a catastrophe the military will be safe to live and fight another day. And the Government will be protected to continue on their corruptive way.
Together they will have what they need to start over or so they think! They forget one important element and that is the planet that instead of taking care of it and its life sustaining systems they are continuing to destabilize it with what appears to be another World War and at a time in the planets and mans life cycle that it is no longer sustainable!

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

No comments: