Friday, March 10, 2006

Republicans tumble, Democrats Falling short, 3RD Party Time?

With Bush's approval plummeting, finally even among Republicans who finally realize he is an inept, irresponsible, Bobble head. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,187422,00.html
I want to know first why they couldn't see this from day one? 2nd, What took so long? People are sick of being Bushwacked! I hope it isn't too late, and I hope we can combine and stop his doctrine of destruction.

With Democrats seemingly unable to get it together and field as of yet a viable candidate able to compete against the inept corrupt Republicans. With all the crap they are guilty of I will never understand this. I believe this is almost solely due to the Republican masters of deception and lies making them look like bush. Inept!

I first want to say that I that last year on dailykos I diaried that maybe it was time for a viable 3rd party. Maybe it would give us the kick in the pants we need to come together. i don't have to ask, you will let me know what you think about this.

In steps what may be the viable electable 3rd party. alan greenspan has recently suggested that it was time for a 3rd party. one that could fill the widening gap between Democrats and republicans and save the day for us. He suggested someone who could fill the great divide and had plenty of financial reserves. Sounds like he fills the bill to me. He seems to have the money, political savvy, connections, proper political knowledge and clout, and would be able to bring the country together. please read the article on him. I think you will find it interesting.
http://money.cnn.com/2006/03/10/news/newsmakers/greenspan_book/index.htm?cnn=yes

* please let me know what you think about all this?

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: