Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's too suspicious that Dubai wants to own American and Now?

I started to do a diary on this March 3rd but it took a back seat to so many other Bush created Crises. I could be wrong and you will let me know, but I have not seen anything at all about the Dubai deal that concerns me very much. Yes we are now hearing about the 2nd dubai port Deal involving the Navy. http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1171773,00.html?cnn=yes Dubai has been handling this for years for both the U.S. Navy and the British Navy in ports in SouthEast asia. believe it or not this is not my concern.

What concerns me is the desire for Dubai to buy a company with plants in Georgia and Connecticut that produce precision comnponents for both military aircraft and tanks.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/01/AR2006030102192.html at the time thie was the 2nd deal, now there is a third that is called the 2nd Dubai deal, so purposely confusing. I have to laugh, while I was writing this it reminded me of something I liked to say as a kid and it applies today more and more. If you can't dazzle them with Brilliance, Dazzle them with Bullshit, Hmm!


My Concern is why the increasing interest to own crirical American interests like the ports and military contractors and why now?

I know Bush is trying to kill the Dubai issue to weaken the Democrats ability to use it for election purposes and i do wish him luck. I would like to put the focus back on corrupt Republicans. Abramoff, Libby, Roves, and the rest of them.

* First, I for one would like it answered as to why the interest in American ports and why the interest in owning manufacturers of critical precision military components for our fighters and tanks if not for a covert in?

James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaverageamericanpatriot.com

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: