Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bush is more Deserving of Our Contempt Every Day!

Yesterday I was doing my regular ranting as to the 19th Century Russian Doctrine of Destruction that Bush is following to get rid of our societal and world order in order to replace it with his version. I said that this endeavor has been put on the fast track so he can destroy as much of the world's and country's system as possible before his time is up and it is rapidly becoming even more overwhelming and unbearable. someone commented something like Congratulations for blogging on something everyone else has talked about.

On the subject of Bush and in reality to what he is doing to America and the world in his creation of a new order that does not bode well for the legal lower classes of America as you are all learning the hard way. I must say, I have written 7 books now, 3 doctrines, and 175 or so Blogs and Diaries between my web blog and dailykos, trying to warn people as to what he was doing.

I for one have been trying to warn people since before his first election. It was obvious to many of us who chose to see a spade as a spade and saw the lies for what they were even then that that he was inept and an irresponsible liar. I will not stop trying to get us all together, rally around the flag, trying to give him his due impeaching him, and get as many Republicans as possible to jump ship before he sinks the ship called America before he succeeds in sinking it, or get them out of office this fall.

Bush as many of you will aggree, has too much power to abuse and destruct already. I am afraid he will be given or take even more instead of having everything taken out of his hands as he deserves.

Before I finish I just want to say that I commented to someone yesterday that was concerned about having a medical problem and no heaalth insurance. I was reassuring while at the same time realizing thet this person was now considered by Bush to be an unfunded liability to be reduced, devalued, and discounted. At the same time our needy legal citizens often can't get medical care, by law Hospitals must give it too illegal immigrants. I have been victimized by this in the past so i'm sorry but I do have a problem with this. All the while Bush insists on giving the rich back their taxes while he is destroying our beloved America and furthering the demise of the legal lower classes in his endeavor to follow the Doctrine Of destruction.
James Joiner
Gardner, Ma
www.anaveragepatriot.com

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: