Thursday, October 13, 2005

Pro immigration, No Bias, just make the good of our Country your priority!

I cannot comprehend anyone feeling justified in using the racist card simply because someone expects the right thing done for everyone, starting with our own stability first as a foundation for our Nation. Without a foundation you have nothing to build on. Many of us have no bias, no Political persuasion. We merely expect the right thing done and it is not. It is not even a consideration today. What happened to doing the right thing for the sake of doing the right thing for the country, for society as was envisioned would be the case? Not for ones selfish interest as was feared would be the case at the time of the countries founding? We are not communist or segregationist because we expect rules to be followed. Rules and laws were made to protect the innocent not the guilty as they frequently are today. With one American Indian thrown in for good measure my own ancestors came off the boat and I am proud of my homogonized American heritage as many of you are. I am blogging on this location not because I am of European, South American, Asian, ar any other ancestry. Rather because I believe in the Democratic principles for everyone and am against the Republican, corrupt, Christian Fundamentalist, lack of principles being portrayed in the current Administration today. Making matters worse is the fact that I am a life long Christian myself who merely thinks everything should be kept in its proper place and perspective including Religion. If this is not the place to voice pro Democracy, Pro unity, pro society views, for the better of all our society I think it is time to form a site or someone please tell me of one where we can without bias put the country first. No selfish bias just the good of the Nation regardless of its ethnic or religious breakdown. Has Dailykos been hijacked for the pushing of a selfish personal agenda as our Religions increasingly seem to be? My original intention of setting up my web site, blogging, and taking daily polls, was to take the pulse of every day Americans in the trenches of society, make sure they are heard , and write about how they feel about what is happpening in this administration, the country, and the world today, and why. I want this to be the forum for those with no Political persuasion, no bias other than honesty and seeing the right thing done for our society, the country, and the world as a whole. If you could think this wrong then I humbly suggest you have selfish ulterior motives of your own and should put them in perspective.

No comments: