Thursday, September 26, 2013
We have become a Fascist world: Part 2
Fascism has become the rule of the day. We seem to have become a Fascist world as Nations prepare to fight for the future. Very scary! Greece, the United States, Russia, The world?
Now I want to relist the 10 steps listed to end a Democracy as they pertain to us and you will agree.
1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy. The enemy is us! After 9/11 the Patriot act was passed, fear constantly pressed on us and Bush started his power grab.
2. Create a gulag . Once you have got everyone scared, the next step is to create a prison system outside the rule of law, FEMA Concentration camps!
3. Develop a thug caste: Private security even at times various Governmental agencies. The police get wore and worse!
4. Set up an internal surveillance system You know this one strikes home!
5. Harass citizens' groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals: Threaten civil servants
8. Control the press
9. Dissent equals treason: We know only Bushco could commit treason as they set up their new America
10. Suspend the rule of law: The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 gave the president new powers over the national guard. He can now send New York's national guard against another State if "He" deems necessary!
Remember the 14 common threads of Fascism: keep the entire world in mind but particularly how everyone of them applies in America today, more so under Bush I think. This is scary!
* 1. Powerful and continuing expressions of nationalism. Bingo!
* 2. Disdain for the importance of human rights. Bingo!
* 3. Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause. Bingo!
* 4. The supremacy of the military/avid militarism. Bingo!
* 5. Rampant sexism. Bingo, Bingo, Bingo!
* 6. A controlled mass media. Bingo!
* 7. Obsession with national security. Bingo!
* 8. Religion and ruling elite tied together. Bingo!*
9. Power of corporations protected. Bingo!
* 10. Power of labor suppressed or eliminated. Bingo!
* 11. Disdain and suppression of intellectuals and the arts. Bingo! (at the link read how it does apply)
* 12. Obsession with crime and punishment. Bingo!
* 13. Rampant cronyism and corruption. Bingo!
* 14. Fraudulent elections. Bingo!*
* Now what do you think and believe?